Chapter Eleven

March 20, 1974

"Oh and Y/n, take care of yourself sis. Okay?", Brian said through the phone

"Of course Brian", you reassured.

"Alright then, goodbye!"

"Bye Brian, see you soon!"

**********************************************

It's been almost two weeks since Queen has released their second studio album. Roger has had the record playing on repeat since it's release.

"What do you think about this song?", Roger asked you fro the eighth time that day.

"Like I said yesterday, I really like this one. I like all of them", you laughed at your boyfriend.

"Love?", Roger asked.

"Yes Roger?"

"Would you maybe, want to move in with me? I don't know, I've just been thinking since y'know, we've been dating for over a year", Roger trailed off.

"Yes"

"Yes what?", Roger asked you.

"Yes, I'd like to move in with you! This apartment is like a jail now, and I'd love to see you everyday when I wake up", you walked over to were he was sitting on the couch and hugged him.

Roger lifted your chin up with his finger and kissed you. 

The two of you stayed like that for a bit until Roger got up.

"Where are you going?"

"I was going to go help you pack some of your stuff up", Roger replied innocently.

"Woah, slow down a sec. I still need to put this place back up on the market. Also we don't have to start now", you said while trying to calm down an excited Roger.

"But the sooner we start, the faster it will go when you do get this apartment back on the market"

Roger made a good point, which made you almost instantly agree.

"Alright, let's go", you took Rogers hand and lead him to the storage closet to get boxes.

Roger helped you get all of your extra belongs that you wouldn't need to use much, if at all. You had gone through some papers and found out how long it should take to sell the apartment.

"Hey Rog, come here for a second", you called from the kitchen.

"Yes love?", Roger walked in.

"According to this paper, it should take a week to get the apartment on sale again. That is if we get everything out of it", you laughed a little.

"Ha ha very funny, but that's why we're starting now", Roger retorted. 

Roger and you cleaned out all of the storage closet and quest bedroom.

"Do you think we should take these over to my place? So they can be ready for when you move in?", Roger asked.

"Sure, besides, It'll keep them out of my way", you replied.

"Alright. You know you're going to have to help carry these though, right?", Roger smirked.

"Ugh, yeah okay", you whined.

On the ride over to Roger's house you turned on the radio and the Immigrant Song came on. Both of you aggressively sang along, to the point where you burst out into a fit of laughter for nearly the whole ride. 

Very Late That Night

It was late, and that's all you knew. You turned over on your side to look at the clock. 4:37, great. It was all coming back to you now, you had fallen asleep at Roger's after taking some of your stuff over. 

It was too early to wake Roger up, but no matter what you did you couldn't fall back asleep.

You snuggled yourself into Roger's body more. You shifted position at least fifteen times, even that didn't work. Eventually all of your movements were enough to wake Roger.

"You okay kitty?", Roger asked.

"I just can't get back to sleep, sorry to wake you. Also, since when do you call me kitty?"

"I don't know, since know. I thought of it right before I went to sleep", Roger smiled at you tiredly.

"Okay froggie", you replied.

"Uh, since when do you call me froggie?", Roger retorted.

"Since now. I thought of it just now too! Because it's kind of like Roggie and frog. I don't know why I'm calling you that honestly", you laugh.

"Ha well I think it's cute. But so is Roggie so if you could alternate nicknames, from time to time that would be great", Roger laughed with you.

"Okay Roggie"

"I think we should get some sleep now, I have to be in the studio tomorrow and don't you have something with your band?"

"Uh yeah, I think we're going to record a demo", you replied, staring into Rogers dreamy blue eyes. They were like calm deep blue oceans, that you could drown in just by looking at them. Needless to say, they were so easy to get lost in.

"Okay, then we both best be going to sleep now", Roger kissed your nose and shifted so he could hold you in his arms.

Everything felt so safe and secure, that sleep practically devoured you in a mere 2 seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, me again! It's been a hot minute. I hope this chapter didn't completely suck. 

Quick Note:

Almost 400 reads!! Uh, thank you!!!!!!!!

~A.G.