The Sword Part 1 (part 7)

A/n so this is like a rewind chapter of when Glimmer and Bow where fighting.

Glimmer

"No, this thing is acting up." Bow still has hope we are not lost. "Looks like it's being overloaded by the tech's signal. We must be getting close!"

"Bow, the closer we get the sicker I feel. I am heading back. If anyone wants to come with me you can." Claire then started to turn on her heel.

"No! Please wait a little bit longer." I pleaded.

"Nope. I am going home I am not getting in trouble and I don't want to throw up over the thing we are looking for." Claire then left. I know Claire hates leaving the Castle but she has never gotten sick before.

I turn my head a see this glowing thing. "Uh... I think it's that way." I started walking towards it.

"What makes you say that?" Bow asks. I point my finger towards the glowing, blue thing. "Oh, yeah. That'll do it." Bow said, sheepishly.

"Bow, just let me lead the way, okay?" I told Bow.

"The light came from the edge of the forest." Bow replied.

"Yes, you saw the light. It's this way." How could he be thinking it is a different way.

"The tracker pad say otherwise." If he keeps telling me that it is another way I am going to rip his head off.

"It's this way—" I started my sentence but I saw a Hoarde soldier. What was a Hoarde soldier doing here. "Hoarde soldier!" I scream.

"I see her!" Bow screams. Well of course you can see her Bow. She is right in front of us. We both start yelling. I teleport to the sword. I stare her down before she starts running at me. I teleport with the sword and tell Bow to catch the sword.

"Give me the sword." The Hoarde soldier shouts. I teleport on top of her. "Get off!" She yells. She throws me and I land on my back. She starts running towards Bow. She throws something and it wraps around Bow's legs and he fell. "Stand down. I don't wanna hurt you." She demanded.

"Since when do Hoarde soldiers not want to hurt anyone?" I tell her. I go to grab the sword but she tackles me. Bow than jumps on all of us. We are all trying to get the sword. She touches it and then she faints.