Moment of truth (part 1)

Claire

Catra was holding me and Scorpia was holding Adora. I had a piece of fabric covering my mouth and rope around my arms. Catra shoved me to the floor. Scorpia falling her action with Adora.

"What didn't expect to see me."

"Oh, you have a whip now?" Entrapta said.

"Focus." Catra commanded, "I got what you needed. This sword is the key to the whole planet."

"I suppose it makes sense. She-Ra's sword is First One's tech, maybe the most powerful I've ever seen. All this time, this was the key that we needed. I guess I should figure out how it works."

Catra snapped her fingers, "I brought you everything you need to open a portal and finish the Princesses off for good. What are we waiting for?"

Da- Hordak didn't even look at me. Not even a hello, how you doin my fake daughter.

...

"With the sword connected to the portal machine, we should finally be able to bypass the planetary interference. I just have no idea how it works. Heh."

Adora was grunting and trying to get someone to listen to her while I was just standing there ready to leave.

"Must she be here?"Hordak asked.

"Good question. I'm not sure if we just need to sword or if we need She-Ra, too. You wouldn't happen to know, would you?" She pulled down Adora's mask.

"No. Even if I did, I wouldn't tell the Horde." Adora answered.

"That's okay. I like figuring stuff out."

Adora's mask fell off and she started talking again, "Please, Entrapta, you don't wanna do this."

"Silence. Entrapta, begin."

"You. You took me away from my family when I was a baby. You lied to Claire and I our whole life, about the Princesses, about Etheria, about who I am."

"I could not have lied to you about who you are. I have never known nor cared about someone as inconsequential as you. Now Claire on the other hand I did lie to you." He walked over and took my mask down.

"Where did I come from?" I asked.

He looked at me for a moment. Thinking over his words. "I don't remember." He then got up and started to walk away.

"Then you better start remembering because I'm going to make you regret everything. I am going to make you fail. You lied to me my whole life. You owe an explanation on what I don't know or understand."

"I don't owe you anything. I tried to give you a second chance to rule with me and you didn't take it. That's on you. And if I wanted to tell you anything I couldn't. I don't know where you came from or who you were before I found you." He suddenly fell to the floor. Entrapta came over to help him and he yelled at her. She looked hurt and sad.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the sword started to glow and float in the middle of the room.