Flowers for She-Ra (part 5)

Claire

"Ohh, I'm so so so so so sorry." Adora apologized, walking over to me.

"What do I look like." I ask, concerned.

Adora quickly holds up her sword so I can see my reflection. I didn't look that bad. I honestly looked pretty cute.

"Don't worry, Claire. My mom can probably fix it when we get back home." Glimmer stated. That made me feel better. I will go back to normal in a couple of hours.

Adora seemed to be more made about because she kicked one tree so hard a lot of them started coming down.

"It's okay. You'll get it soon."

"Soon isn't good enough! These people expect me to save their land. I thought i was better as She-Ra, but I'm useless no matter what form I take." I was about to comfort Adora when we hear this bomb.

"My hat!" Bow screams. Was that the most of our troubles at the moment, Bow, I thought.

"She-Ra! Come quickly! Something absolutely terrible has happened!" Perfuma was running over to us. We run over and we see that the Heart-Blossom is dead.

"The Heart-Blossom is dying. Please, She-Ra, heal our land." Perfuma stammered, while running her fingers over the tree.

She-Ra turns to us. Bow gives her a thumbs up. I give her a small smile. I knew she couldn't do it. I always knew Adora would go through anything just so she can heal that tree. Even if it kills her.

She closes her eyes and puts her hand on the tree. She starts glowing, and I can tell she is hoping this works. She takes a step back and transforms into Adora again. There were a bunch of gasp.

"Sorry. I don't know how to heal." Adora apologizes.

"Who are you? Where's She-Ra." A guy asks. Is he stupid. I mean did you not just see that she is She-Ra, just in her human form.

Adora being polite answers his question, "My name's Adora. I was chosen to carry the sword of She-Ra, but I haven't been doing this for very long, and... I don't know exactly how it works yet."

"She's just a girl." Someone yells. OMG none of us knew lady. I swear the people are so dumb here.

"I never meant to deceive you. I am She-Ra, I'm just not the same She-Ra." Adora said.

"Then you can't save us?" Perfuma asks.

There was another explosion heard. We all gasp looking at where it came from.

People were crying and hugging each other.

I saw some click in Adora's eyes, "Wait. There might be another way. I know the Horde. I think they're using one of their machines to poison you land. If we wanna save your home we have to stop them!"

"You're not the She-Ra from the stories. You were supposed to save us." The same guy yelled.

I tried to hold my tongue but I couldn't anymore, "What do you think she is trying to do. Obviously she is trying to save you. She just told you her idea now let her work out the plan."

"It will be all right. I promise." Perfuma said joining the conversation. "We'll rebuild. We have to believe the universe will repay the Horde for their evil deeds eventually."

"The universe won't protect you! You want She-Ra to fix everything, but won't even try to save yourselves? At least Adora's trying. And like Claire said she has an idea let her work out the plan." Glimmer yells. I could feel anger rising up me. I hate how these people won't do anything.

"If She-Ra can't save us, no one can. Right now, we just need to make sure our people are safe. We leave today." Perfuma stated.

Adora sanded down to her knees.

"Are you okay?" Glimmer asked.

"I just wanted to help." Adora responded.

"And you did. I mean if they are going to wallow in self pity allow them." I stated.

"You don't get it, Claire. All I've done is disappoint an entire kingdom, I'm sorry I let you guys down after you talked me up." Adora sighed.

I think I gave them the dirtiest stare ever. Bow finally decided to talk, "We just wanted everyone to see what an awesome person you are. I thought I was being supportive, but I was actually being terrible!"

"Adora, She-Ra's not the reason we like you. We like you because you're our friend." Glimmer replied.

"Ya, but I will say I have liked you since we were kids. I'm the og friend." I stated.

Before anyone could respond we all hear an explosion.

"You have a plan, don't you?" I ask.I saw the spark in her eyes.

"Yeah. I think I do."

Adora explained the plan to us. We are going to dress up like Horde soldiers and destroy that machine.

When they were getting ready I was just standing there.

"Claire, why aren't you getting ready." Glimmer asked.

"I don't think think that I should join you guys." I stated.

"What!?!?" They all yelled in union.

"I think we need the element of surprise. We know we are going to face the Horde again and they think I am dead. When the time is right I will join you on a mission, but for now I think we need to wait." I said.

Adora came over and hugged me.

"Just stay safe." I did not want my friend get hurt.

"I'll try." She replied.

And then they were walking off toward the Horde camp. I thought to myself maybe I should try the teleportation thing. I thought very hard for a moment. Then I feel all tingly and the poof I am in the Whispering Woods. I felt light headed and decided to just walk back to the castle.

I got to the castle and the guards started attacking me.

"Wait! Wait! It's Claire. Adora used some weird power on me to make me look like this." I yelled.

The led me to the Queen.

"Your Majesty, this person says she is Claire." One of the guards say.

She doesn't say anything for a while. "Claire go to your room we will talk about this another day."

All the guards looked stunned. I looked stunned. How did she automatically know who I was.

"If you are wondering how I already knew it was you. Like I said we will talk about another day. Now go to your room." She stated.

I walked to my room. Too many thoughts. How did she know it was me? Will she fix my face. Is Adora, Glimmer, and Bow ok? Why is Adora and Catra not friends anymore?

I walked strait into my room and fell asleep immediately. There was only one thing on my mind when I got into that room. What will happen when I face my father?