Light Hope (part 1)

A/n OMG only two episodes left including this one. Thank you to everyone who has read kept on reading. Also I know it is a short chapter so I do apologize.

Claire

I was falling. I was beginning to think that letting go was a bad idea. It was complete darkness. I could feel wind through my hair.

I then feel myself land. I looked around, noticing I wasn't in complete darkness anymore. I then saw Adora.

"Hello Adora and Claire." Adora and I both yelled and turned around to the voice. It was a hologram. Not the same one but definitely a hologram. "You've come at last."

"Light Hope, I can't believe I'm really seeing you. I mean, I've seen you... in my brain, I think. But this is real! Is this real? Wait, am I dead?"

"Adora, you are definitely not dead."

"I'm sorry. I'm freaking out. I'm Adora." Adora she literally just said your name. Why did I have to teleport here.

"Yes, I know. I have been waiting for both of you since you were an infant, but I could not reach you. And I could not protect you both from the Horde. I watched you both grow up from afar."

"Well that's creepy."

"That's kinda weird."

"Creepy? Weird? Yes. I have been called this before. I chose this form so as not to alarm both of you. But if it doesn't suit you, I will choose another." Light Hope then turned into a kid. The creepiest one I have ever seen. "Is this better."

"Definitely not."

"That's actually worse."

"Forgive me. My human protocol is many years out of date. Allow me to select a new form that you will find appealing." Light Hope then started changing into all these different forms which I would not like to describe.

Theme Song