The Portal (part 1)

3rd person

Queen Angella and Glimmer were playing outside the palace.

"That was awesome. Can we do it one more time?" Glimmer asked. She was younger that she used to be. Nobody would be able to tell unless you were close to her.

"Oh, that's quite enough for today. Besides——" her husband cut her off.

"Did you two go flying without me?"

King Micah. He was still alive in this world. Well he is still alive in the other they just don't know it yet. He seemed intimidating to others but was really just a big softie.

"Dad. You're back." Glimmer was running toward him when King Micah threw a spell at her. She had caught it and threw it up into the air.

She teleported right into his arms. "You're getting good at that."

"Yes, she only blew up my flower garden twice." Sarcasm laced her voice. "Welcome home, love."

"Well, you were having so much fun without me, you can't have missed me much." They broke at laughing while the king hugged his daughter. They seemed like a happy family in this world. And that nothing could possibly go wrong until it does.

One of the guards ran up towards them, "We caught 2 girls sneaking into Bright Moon from the Whispering Woods, one was trying to break into the princess' chambers. And the other... well we aren't entirely sure what the other one was doing."

"What? Please escort the princess safely to her room until we determine the trespasser's intentions." Queen Angella said. The guard grabbed Glimmer's soldiers, escorting her to her room. While the Queen and king walked to go meet some of the Queen's very good friends. She might even consider them her daughters.

Glimmer looked back seeing the two girls. One had her head down. She had blonde hair tied up in a ponytail with a poof at the front. She was wearing a red jacket and gray pants. She looked visible upset. While the other looked nervous. She was struggling against the chains not so she could get out but so she could bite her nails. Her hair was half blue and wavy. It didn't even go past her shoulders. While the other side was dark brown and straight. It went about waist length and made her look pretty weird. Freckles covered half of her face while the other half and a moon on her forehead. One eye was green and the other blue. It was almost as if two people had been split evenly down the middle and then glued together.

The blonde noticed Glimmer and started screaming her name. The latter was still trying to bite her nails.

Theme song

Bow had just exited the library when Glimmer appeared beside him which made him fall to the floor. "Glimmer. What is going on? Everyone's really freaked out."

"There's 2 trespassers in Bright Moon. We need to figure out who they are."

Glimmer teleported the both of them right outside the castle.

"Why do we need to figure out who they are?" Bow asked.

"Because... I don't know. I just feel like I know them somehow, so, we're gonna sneak in and spy while my parents interrogate them."

"What?" Bow screamed which earned him a slap on the mouth.

"I know it sounds crazy. But they came her for a reason, and I need to know why. If you wanna stay behind, just tell me."

Bow said something very inaudible under Glimmer's hand. Even thought they both knew what he said, he was still going with her.

She teleported them both into the castle where Claire and Adora are being interrogated.

"Bring in the prisoners." Angella commanded.

The two stepped into the palace. "King Micah!" Claire shouted. "Man, I always wanted to meet you. You look so different from your mural." Nobody would be able to tell but it seemed like Claire was talking with more of her brown hair side face then the other.

The were both pushed down onto their knees and both sent glares to the guard. King Micah stepped forward and placed a spell on both of them. "This is a truth spell. You will be compelled to answer honestly. Now tell us, who are you, and why did you break into Bright Moon?"

"Okay. Wow, this is gonna be a lot to explain. I'm, ahem. And it's gonna sound a little weird, but I swear, it's all true. Reality is collapsing in on itself because of the portal that Hordak and Catra set off. They're from the Horde, except you don't remember the Horde, because the Fright Zone disappeared, like, just now." Adora let out an awkward laugh. "It was pretty crazy. It got erased by the portal. But I promise it used to exist, and we were fighting them with the Princess Alliance. I had a sword that could turn me into an 8-foot-talk warrior lady with great hair named She-Ra, but the Horde used the sword to set off the portal, and we need Glimmer and Bow to help stop it and save Etheria." Adora let out a king breath. Everyone was looking at the two like they had gone insane which they had. But what nobody understood was that they were both under a truth spell. Unless King Micah did it wrong. And that was what everyone was thinking but King Micah has never done a truth spell wrong.