well fine......maybe

Amber POV

So I have been stuck on Theo lap since this morning and its afternoon now. Why do you ask it quiet simple I guest. He is protecting me from his brothers and my other mates because one wants to punish me and the other doesn't want to share me with his brothers.

Flash back

"I find you all greatly annoying." I said with a flat voice.

I hope it hurts all of their egos.

But then Theo began to laugh at the same time Dante growled behind me. His grip on me tighten and Xander was smiling at us.

"I should punish you for saying something so hurt full to us. You are meant to love us regardless. Hell in fact you should be begging us to complete mating with you." Dante growled out with venom and it mad Theo growl from above me.

Theo abruptly stood up and yank Dante arm off of me and then punch Dante in the face while still holding me. I herd a distinct crunching noise and a grunt of pain. My wolf didn't like the idea of her mates being in pain but he deserved it. If Theo didn't do that I sure as fuck would have.

"She is our mate you imbecile! She is not one of the common whores you bring home that is diking to live a free life of luxury. You should be greatful that she is our mate to begin with." He yelled at Dante as he holds his nose in place to heal.

"I'm grateful come on mate let go live in our own castle and leave these two behind. We can have enough pups to fill the castle to."Xander said with a husky cheery voice.

I some how end up in Xander arms and he was marching off with us to some where god knows where.But just then Theo should up and yank me out of his arms and then Hit Xander right on the head like he was a child and Xander yelped from the hit.

"And you need to learn how to fucking share. I can't believe you two idiots are acting like children. When you two straighten up on your fucking behavior you can spend some supervised time with our lovely mate." Theo said with a stern voice.

Then He marched us down to his office and kept me on his lap as he did things on his laptop.

Flashback over

"Are you alright? You seem still very tired. You should rest." I said looking up to Theo as he looks like he would pass out any second now.

He yawned and leaned back in chair.

"I'm fine my lovely mate.I'm just fine" He said with a tired sigh.

"You can call me Amber instead of mate." I said with a soft voice. He really does look tired.

"Amber." He said with a smile and made me blush.

I didn't think anyone could make my name sound so good but he did, he made my wolf purr from hearing our name being said by him.

"You have such a lovely name my lovely Amber." He said with love in his eyes.

I could stop the blush from appearing on my cheeks. Great moon goddess he is loving. If im not careful he could be the mate that would break my heart.

"You should get some sleep Theo. You don't look so well and I don't want you to get sick or anything." I said with out looking in his eyes. I could feel my face become hotter from every word.

But just then Theo pulled me into a tight hu and he held on to me like as if I was going to disappear. I brought my arms up to hug him but the best I could do was pat his sides. He held me and then I could feel him shaking. I don't know if he was fighting from holding me tighter, But I was getting a feeling that he was scared of something. My wolf was howling at me to comfort him.

"Are you okay Theo? Did I say something wrong? Theo?" I said with a worried voice.

"We don't deserve you. But I can't let you go. I haven't felt so calm at peace before and I have never loved some so much in such a short time. Please.Please.Pleeeease. Don't leave us mate." He said with a broken voice.

I pushed him back and he moved enough so that I could see his face. There were tears falling and he just look defeated to the world. It was like I was seeing all the pain that he ever had or will have was showing in his eyes. I cupped his face with both of my hands and he looked at me and it made my heart ache.

"Theo I....."

Hey tell me what you guys think.

Comment  Vote and have a good day! :)