The first try?

Comment and vote please!

Amber POV

I look up into the most gorgeous eyes ever, they have blue with outlines of dark gray and he has such gorgeous black hair with hints of brown in them.

Wait a minute! I have never seen him before.

"Mine"he whispered.

"What?"Stunned from what I was hearing.

I was still trying to processes but then it hit me the rumor that Becky told me.This must be one of those Alphas.

"Mate."

Oh shit! 

My wolf was howling in excitement, she just wanted to jump him then and there.I must have looked like I was shock because it felt like my mouth was open and my eyes where bugging out.

He had a wide grin on his face showing those canines that he would uses to mark me with. I turn to try and run in . But with in a matter of a minute a pair of strong arms were around me and sparks erupted from everywhere our skin made contact.

"That was cute but your not gonna get away from me that easily love."He said as his lips brushed against my ear.

O.k Amber. Stay in control and get away from. I tried to struggle out of his hold but all he did was hold me tighter.

 Damn it!

When I stop struggling and turn my head to look up to him he had a smug smirk on his face dumb gorgeous face. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

"Now that you settle down, I'm gonna take you to your true home"He said with a sexy smirk.As soon as his gripe loosened enough for me to pulled back a little.

I kick his man hood and where he doubled over in pain giving me the perfect chance to run away. A growl erupted from him as I sprinted down the hallway, but within seconds I herd him right behind me.  Feeling him reaching out when to grab me, that is when I saw the Girls bathroom up ahead and pushed harder to get in there and made it. With a enough seconds to close the door on his face and lock it.

He started banging on the door.

"GET OUT HERE NOW LITTLE MATE!!" He roared out loud. oh great the whole school herd him.

"Say the magic word!" I said like a smart ass. Whats wrong with me. Don't play with him damn it! He is a damn Alpha! Wait......... Alpha!

I tried using the pack mind link but nothing. WTF!

"NOW!" He growled as he bang away on the door even harder.

"Nope! Try again later." I said, then I heard some some foot steps.

Ha! Now your gonna get it! My pack will drive you out even if your an Alpha. An Alpha alone stands no chance against a pack of werewolves.

With that said, my wolf was whimpering from the thought our mate being driven away from us. Hell. Even I was feeling an ache in my chest from being away from him.

"Alpha who's in there?" Said from some more people I don't know? What the hell!? Where is my pack?!

"My Mate. Her name is Amber. Get her address and move all her belonging to my rooms now."He said using his Alpha tone.

"Yes Alpha."They said and immediately walk away.

Aw hell no!

I unlock the door an kick it open so that it would hit him. But he dodge it and tried reaching for me again. But I duck down and sprinted down the hallway to the office and saw the old women from our pack handing two men a folder.

My mate was right behind me as I ran towards them and to snatch the folder from the woman hand. It was my folder. You are so not getting my address. I threw the folder out the window and it scattered and landed in the school pond.

Perfect! I worked in the school office last summer and found out the fun way on how fast the ink they use for these paper fade when it made contact with water.

With a quick dashed to the nearest room to try and lose him but then more werewolves that weren't from my pack showed up and block every exit I had. The Alpha was smirking as he was chasing me.

Damn it!

My wolf was enjoying the chase knowing that our mate would come after us. Heck! She wanted to have us turn around and just jump him and mate him right there. Stupid wolf! Stop that!

As I was looking for another route to take but then they had me cornered. Now where to go at all. Trapped.

Shit!

He was looking at me with hungry eyes and while I panting for air, he didn't even break a sweat.

Asshole!

"No where left to go love..."He said as he started to approach me in a causal manner that just piss me off.

I tried to dart him again but he was impossibly faster this time. He had me pinned against a wall before I could even blink.