All is calm...sort of.

Amber pov

Before I could just full on break down crying the sound of the mechanical open of a door went off.

"I can't believe he fucking destroyed the entire west wing and the damn gardens in the front." Snarled out Theo as he came walking in sweaty with black smudges all I we him.

"What I can't believe is the fact that he just came here to try and set fucking Dante on fire. We should have just thrown Dante at him for the shit he pulled." Sneered Theo as he came up from behind Xander.

Did I mentioned that they were both butt naked?

Yes people.

They are butt naked.

Hot muscled butt naked men just walking like it was normal to not have clothes on, or that I know what size their sticks are. How the hell are those going to fit, no way those are normal.

Nope.

Those things are not vagine friendly.

Nope.

No way.

Not Normal.

"Where do you think he flew off to any way? He flew in the opposite direction of his mountain." Before Xander complete past the entrants to the room me and Dante are in he stops dead in his tracks and his head whips in my direction.

"No Fucking Way." Theo said in shock.

"What?" The way they were staring was making me so uncomfortable. I wish I was in reach for the smaller pillows to hid my face.

"How did you get Dante in here? This was meant to be a room that was to relaxed with out Dante." Xander said as he looked at me with aww.

Why the hell is there a room that Dante is not allowed into? What the hell am I to expect from being mates with Dante?

"Why? Why is Dante not allowed to be in here?" I ask and then looked away from them as they decided to walk in like they didn't forget to put on some clothes or more importantly some pants. One of them chuckled as I felt some one drop them self behind me and I turned peek to that its Theo and he has a dumb smirk on his face.

Xander just plop himself in the area with all the smaller pillows, Placing a pillow on his lap. Thank goodness.

"It's not really that he is not allowed it's more around the lines that he shouldn't want to be in here. Due to an incident that happened a few years back that may or may include a certain shark that we may have become acquainted with very well." Theo snickered as he tried to curl from the back of me.

"You got attack by a shark!?" I nearly screamed.

Before I could full on freak out both Xander and Theo started to laugh like it was the funniest thing they have ever heard in their lives.

"You two will shut your mouths before I sew them shut for you!" Dante snarled and they both laugh even louder.

"But, attack is such a perfect description of what happen! It was the funniest shit that ever happened." Xander laugh out as Dante tried to get up to get to hit his brother.

"Dante no! Come back here! We need to finish applying the medicine and then wrap you up." I tried to say with a stern  voice but ended up giggling from the ways they kept taunting him and when he got mad it was just to cute.

"Let him be baby, Now let go get you something to eat and then we can head back up top to survey the place for repairs. Hmmmmm, we might as well do some up grades as well to the place as well since a wing has been destroyed." Theo said as he pick me up with out a problem, my tummy gave me and ache as I remember the last time that Theo fed me not so long ago.

Oh Boy.

Sorry Guys on this late update. I tried to up load this chapter yesterday before bed but notice that it wasn't showing when I was surfing around on the app. So tell me what you all think of this update. Hope to dish more out soon when and I 'll try to up load the stuff from Darkwolf25 old stuff. But till then all you awesome people have a  good day or night.