Escape plan : Fail

Amber POV

As my second mate contined on biting me, my second mate pulled away and I was crying for him to stop . But he then bit down even harder and I sobed, Even my wolf was whining that they were marking us with out our consent.

As few more tears escaped my eyes my second mate pulled his canins out and begane to laped up all the blood, Helping the mark to heal and to make his scent barried into it.

"Now eveyone will know that you belong to us and no male will come near you." My mate said with a possesive voice.

 I was starting to fell completely drained again and sleep was taking over.

"Sleep love. We want you to rest."I herd another voice.

I Couldn't fight it anymore and just listen. I let the darkness take me like before and I was out like a light.

-------------------some time later---------------------

I woke up in a huge and comfortable bed.It was so......cold?

What the hell?

This bed is actually to soft to be my bed and I could hear my wolf whining about something in the back of my head. But I was in to much thought on were the hell am I?

I sat up and notice the bed I'm in is actually a king size bed with beautiful red covers and had tons of black pillows. But even with the thick covers I was freezing.

What the hell?

Oh yeah.

I can't believe I forgot that after you become marked by your mate your body will crave the warmth of your mate and your body will make you freeze to have you seek them for contact. If you don't find your mate before the chills kick in, Then you will suffer major pain. But since apparently they are that of royalty then it's going to be tens times worse, but wait that's just the tip of the ice-burg. Since there is two of them ten times worse gets multiplied by two.

Moon goddes do you hate me?

I got out of bed and walk straight to the double door and tried to open it but it was locked. Of course it wouldn't be that easy to escape.

But then the pain to kick in and I ran towards the bathroom to try the hot water thing that my friend talk about. when my friend Char went through heat her mate was away and she said the hot water kept her warm from the chills when they were separated from each other. It also apparently help to keep her cool when the heat temperature got crank up.

I was praying that the hot water would help me to stay warm. So I ran to the only other door that I pray could be the bathroom and I was astonished from the sheer size of this bathroom. It was big enough to have a huge jacoozy and a shower.

I ran to the jocose and turn it on and just jump in the water before it was full with my clothes on. The water felt like heaven for all I new that water was boiling but was helping to keep me warm. My teeth were no longer chattering and the jacoozy was now half way full. What kind of mates leaves there mate alone with the knowledge of knowing there mate will suffer with out them.

I turned of the water after it filled up and just enjoy the warmth of the water but my body still wanted the warmth of my mates so I was still felling could but not as could as earlier but it was more bearable to deal with. My wolf was whimpering and wanting her mates.

I so want to get out and walk around but I can't do that until those two idoits come back!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

"who are you calling Idoits little mate?" Said one of my mates with a husky voice.

My wolf was going crazy from hearing his voices and my wolf wanted him bad. I on the other hand was still mad for the fact that they left us to suffer.