Main Goal

Amber POV

Draco seemed to be distracted as we all sat down to eat dinner, every now and than he would look around the room, every now and than also look like he was concentrating really hard on something, making smoke come out of his nose. As I was force to sit on my mate Theo lap because he didn't want to have any of the young dragons trying to drag him away again to "play". I took pleasure that he was all twitchy from the children and i was teasing him with the idea that if we were to have children that they maybe ten time worse than any of these kids.

I saw join lite up all of my mates faces but than a panic look when some of the children started to tear on curtains and fighting between each other like normal kids would do. Some of the parents where able to get there kids to behave while some had a harder time.

"So after this wonderful dinner we shall head off to our office to see to new details of the treaty between our kind, as well as to why the fight broke out exactly, Your people should be able to head off to the training fields. I'm sure our young warriors would love the excersize ."Dante smirk as he eyed out Forest who was playing with some of the children.

Apparently this was the first time that Forest was allowed around children since most people are scared he might accidentally hurt them since he is so big. But from the looks of it, the children were trying to be careful not to hurt Forest, Aqua stood off to the side holding a very small black dragon with bright glowing eyes. The little baby was so cute, but unlike the rest of the children who where in dragon form, the black little dragon had no wings.

Odd.

"Sure. But just to be clear, Your blasted sister Sarah isn't here. Correct?" Draco growled out as he looked around the room.

Who is Sarah?

"No Draco. Sarah is not here. Trust me after what happened last time, we go through every pre-cation to make sure you two do not clash again. We don't the whole place going up in flames or worse."Xander rolled his eyes as he stabbed his food.

I stabbed Theo with my fork when he attempted to try and feed me again as well as holding on to me tighter every time Forest or the children came to close to him. I am not something you can stuff and then squeeze out.

"Your Father would have gotten the treaty done now. Why are you waiting to do something in private when obviously we are here to reinstate that blasted thing. Come now son just get it over with. No wonder you bring shame to our people. Why you should have been thrown off the cliff as egg like all you other deformed siblings." Said Draco mom as he wacked him with a fancy fan she pulled out from the sleeve of her dress.

"Pavric! Celter! Take my mother back to the den."Draco snarled as his mother kept berating him.

What kind of mother would do this? No one should be told that!

"Lets retire to my office Draco and get this all sorted out." Said Dante as he watched the mad mother get dragged out.

At the corner of my eye I swear I saw Draco brother smirking at me before he got up and followed his mother.