NO WAY!

Comment and Vote please! Also make sure to read the ending to see what the little competition will be about! Enjoy!

Amber POV

The way Draco kept sniffing at everything after we left eveyone, was getting weirder and weirder. At first it was just plain sniffing like he was trying to catch the smell of something, in which he started to twitch as his eyes with flip back to us, narrow at me, than he would go back to sniffing again. After we got closer to Dante office, Draco began to growl as he glared at me with daggers and giving me death glares like it was my fault he was being .....what ever he is being.

"Draco. What is wrong? Your not acting very......normal my friend." He snarled at Theo as Draco almost charge at him before back off at the last second, I would have definitely flinch from that.

"She's here! Why didn't you tell me she is here! I can smell her! Why does she smell like your mate?!" Draco snarled as his head kept whipping from side to side like he was just waiting for someone to appear to attack him.

I could even tell my mates were also confused on what was going on, Draco  was looking like he was going nuts like his Mom. His brother was snickering away like it was the best thing in the world to see his brother going crazy. The gleam in Scallion eyes as Draco seemed like it was greatest thing he has seen in for ever.  Wait a damn second. When did he get here?

"What is he doing?" mumbled Dante as he then stood perfectly still as he he glared straight forward.

"Some one go get Forest and Aqua. We are going to definitely need some muscle in here. I have a feeling that Draco just felt her return. Scallion do you mind making sure none of your people setting fire anywhere. It would be greatly appreciated and Theo, Xavier. Go take Our beautiful girl to go meet our dear sister." Dante spoke as if it was all okay to order us around.

"Come along my Love." Theo just picked me up and quickly walked past Aqua, and Forest as they walked into the room with angry expressions on his face.

"Wait guys. What the heck is going on! We can't Just leave Dante in there. You guys can't keep trying to hide things from me! Damn it you guys!" I snapped I tried to get out of Theo's hold on me. 

They can't keep ding this every time they want to do something. What the heck is the use of us spending time together and being in a relationship at all if they want nothing but to keep secrets from me!

"Hello my darlings". Spoke a extremely sweet voice.