chapter 14

Amber POV

Hanging out with Theo and enjoying the contact of my sweetest mate was wonderful.but I had a feeling was going to happen soon and when I looked up at Theo he look as if he had the same feeling as me.

"This is odd usually they would be around about now to try something." He said looking around like they would pop out of thin air. After about five minutes he just turn back to his paper work that was covering his desk.

I skimmed over some of his papers looking like he was signing papers for pack lands, official peace treaties between packs, and what looked to be other documents for treaties with something. When I tried to reach out for the papers that had the title of the documents partially covered Theo rolled us to another part of the desk that had a pile of papers.

I tried reaching for the documents and because I wanted to see what was the rest of the title of that document that was partially covered. All the papers had the would say what type os document then pack of what ever. But the document I saw look like it didn't have the word pack after the the document name. What the heck was on that paper?

When Theo notice me trying to reach out again he started to tickle me. I couldn't stop my self from laughing

"Stop it Theo!" I yelled as he tickle me some more.

"I love hearing your laughter. It soooo cute." He cooed at me as he kept on tickling me.

"Stop before I pee on you." I laughed out with tears in my eyes. He stop and just cuddle the crap out of me while chuckling.

"Now can you pass me that paper over there?" I said with what I considered my best puppy eyes.

He stared at me .

"Are you sick? Your eyes look all big like your going to cry. Do you need me to get you medicine?" He said looking at me like he was trying to solve a puzzle.....Okay so the puppy eyes don't work on him, So I glared at him.

"I want to see the paper that you seem determine to not let me see." I growled at him and he did something I didn't think he would do. He flick me on the nose!

"Why the hell did you flick me on the nose?!" I growled out louder at him and he smiled at me.

" Fine!" I pushed my self out of his lap and stood up to reach for that stupid paper. I snarled at him when He wrapped his arm around my waist and yank me back into his arms and back into his lap.

"Let me go you Jack-ass!" I snarled at him and he held on to me while I tried to fight out of his hold.

"I will never let you go." He snarled back me after I got a good shot at his eye.

"Awe! Our little angel is giving our brother a hard time. That's my girl." We both froze from the sound of Dante voice.

"Awe! Don't stop on our account. I had  twenty bucks on our lovely girl getting some claw marks on you." Said Xavier.

Our gaze snapped to them by the door and they both had lust filled gaze and it was making me scared. Theo began to growl and held me close to him.

"Can you to get the papers on the other side of the table to the safe? I need to go and feed our mate and Dante don't forget the meeting with Draco at the front gate." Theo said as he held me tight to him and walk us out of the room.

"The fuck Theo? Can't we at least have five minutes with our mate? It not fair for you to hog her all to your self. She belongs all to of us equally." Snarled Xavier.

He was glaring at Theo back and when his look to my face I saw the hurt and despair from his wolf. I felt bad that I wasn't spending time with them or that I was fighting Theo to spend time with them as well. But they desver this punishment that Theo was putting them through. If only they just waited and bonded the way mates are meant too. I would have given them permission to mark me and I would have mark them back. We could have all been happily mated but instead they were selfish on what they want. I looked back at Xavier and his eyes looked at me with sadness and what appear to be fear of hope.

"If you two can prove yourself o her before tonight then you may sleep with us. If you can't then you both will suffer the night of being with out our mate." Theo said as he walk down the hallway with us.

A whimper left them both and before I could say anything Dante was walking away in the opposite direction. My wolf whimpered in me and when I look at Xavier he had the look of love in his eyes.

"I promise Love I will prove myself to you. I love you Amber." He spoke as he watch us till we turn the corner into a different hallway.

So many thing were running through my head. How are my mates so different and yet the same? Who is Draco? Why does it feel like they are hiding something huge? And why couldn't I have a normal mates or mate?