Bad Boy!

Amber POV

So my mates invited Draco, scratch they invited a giant ass herd of people and small dog sized dragons to our home.

When they were talking about inviting Draco for dinner for peace between us, it apparently also means that his whole clan must also be present for the dinner as well. I like being around people but this was over whelming to say the least.

"Dante! My cute snuggle wiggle!Give me a hug you adorable puppy you!" Yelled a deep booming voice. I watched as my mate was being chased around by a huge burley body builder man!

He looked like he could bench press a monster truck and his clothes look like it was struggling to contain him. He wore what I think are a white v-neck shirt and black jeans but they looked like tights on him.

I was holding hands with Xavier as I watch Theo trying to Help the big guy try to catch Dante. It was so adorable the way the giant kept calling my mate such adorable nick names. The little dragons started to run after them thinking it a game.

"Forest will never see him as anything but the puppy he found fro! He was younger. Hehehe." A girl laugh as she stood next to us.

"I was wondering when you were going to pop up. Amber my mate this is Forest mate Aqua. She has been great friend to the family for years." My mate said as he gave her a warm smile.

Friend my ass! I bet they were a thing! He never gives me any warm fucking smiles! Stop! You will not get jealous of this whore! I was trying to keep control how I was feeling but it didn't help that she was so fucking beautiful! She was a inch taller then me with long blonde hair, with big blue eyes, not mention she had a fucking swimmer body! She was the type of girl all guys dreamed about fucking!

I wrapped my arms around my mate, and gave her a look that said bitch you better back the hell off or I will ripe out your damn throat. The inner conflict of wanting to just mount my mate in front of her to prove he was mine is riding my needs hard.

"Have you guys finish mating process yet? You all look really tired. Dante looks like he's just barely escaping Forest. Do we need send our best healer for you? Has there been any attacks that you are failing to notify us about?" This female ask as if she was their mother.

The way Xavier started to run my back was making me feel better but I still didn't take my eyes off of her.

"No. We messed up our mating, but we are getting it all fixed, and no there has been no attacks that I'm aware of."

A loud yelp got all of our attention as we watch a group of small dragon jumping on and playing on Theo and Dante was shift into his wolf being cuddle by the giant.

"Help! The cuteness is to much! Ow! Stop clawing me! Dante! Help me!" Theo yelled as the little dragons kept pouncing on my poor mate.

"I never have my phone when these adorable moments happen." The female who was too close to me and my unmated mate.

Forest darling please put the poor thing down and Help Theo! You can cuddle with that one when we leave." She said with a stern yell.

"Fine! I will see you later my adorable cup cake fur ball." He dropped Dante like he was nothing and then picked Theo up like he was a child from the pile of little dragons.

Before I could yell anything to my Theo I felt something breading hot fucking  from behind sticking what ever the hell it was at my private box.

"What the fuck!" I screech as I was pulled into Xavier arms and herd growls all around.

I looked around and saw Aqua jumping and bracing her arms around a black and silver dragon neck and the thing was the size of a damn bear!

She was man handling that thing like she was used to its and the thing looks like it was trying to shift her to break out of the head lock she got him stuck in. Then her giant of a mate just walk over and sat on the thing and it just dropped from the pressure n of being sat on.

"Must still be a a young adult looking for his mate for the first time. How shifting for us little guy? No one wants to stop you but it is oddly rude stick your about into very private bits for a lady." Said the big guy.

"Scallion you are to shift now! How dare you embarrassed our clan! If you weren't kin I would have your wings pulled!" Roared what I can only assume is Draco in his human form

He is a tall man with crimson hair with looks to be black roots and the very tips on the back short he has looks like gold. He looked to be about the same size of forest just a lightly bit more slim, and he looked like he could be a Greek god that enjoyed make up, he seemed to have what looks to be a slight pondering of gold on him. He wore nothing but all black, from his black button shirt, leather pants, to his black leather Trent's coat.

The dragon was in a head lock looked like he was dissolved into black and silver sand and there stood a young muscled teen boy that looked like he could be my age still trying to get out of Aqua head lock the only difference now is that he was being sat on by Forest anymore and wore the same clothes as Draco.

"He should die for the insult!"