Please can we keep it?

Amber POV

"WAS THAT A DRAGON?!" I screamed with out even thinking that I was holding my mate head to my face.

My mate snarled as the sound of another roar and then growls become louder, with the whole place shaking like it could collapse at any minute now. He adjusted my hold on him so that I was holding his neck and no longer holding his face to my face. I was so scared of losing my mates, hell I was terrified because then I would never be able to tell Theo that I love him!

I'm such a full for stalling to say those words when I had a chance to tell him. Even though my first two mates were such ass-holes I didn't want to lose them! A quick jerk to the side brought me out of my panicking mind, exspecially when I felt us drop, what may have been second may as well be hourse because I sure as hell did not enjoy it. The fear of hights does not help with the situation that we had to fall down into what ever the hell it is we are in or heading to.

When I peak up to see how far we fell, I swear I would have pissed my self because I say a giant ass dragon head blocking the damn hole we fell from. It was head was bigger then the opening, with red shimmering scales, two some kind of whiskers noodle things waggling about on its face and lets not forget the huge teeth part of its huge mouth filling with fire. My mate grunted and growled as we dash forward, I watch in horror as fire was unleashed from the beast mouth filling the opening and heading straight for us.

"EMERGENCY ACTIVATION 911! CODE TRUCK!" roared my mate as I watch with uncontained fear as fire was just a hair away.

A loud mechanical beep went off as the fire covered my mate back making him roar and growl out in pain. Pain that I felt through our mating connection. He drop me as he tried to roll him self around trying to put out the fire that was still going on his back. The smell of burning flesh assaulted my senses as I tried to help my mate to get ride of the flames, but to my fear the flame didn't go out when we tried covering them or removing the clothes that was on fire.

"Stop Amber! The fire has to burn out on it own!" He snarled as he caught my hands in one his he collapsed growling out whimpers.

"But its going to kill you!" The fire need to be put out!" I whimpered as I tried to free my hands to go back to batting the fire out.

"NO! I will....not ....chance you catching fire.....to." He choked out. The moment he passed out the flames began to die out as well.

"Dante? Dante wake up. Please Dante! Wake up!" I whimpered out as I tried to shake my unconscious mate awake. I tried checking his pulse and  couldn't find it on his wrist and I didn't want to flip him causing more injury to his already huge wound on his back.

I look around the place he brought us and it like what might be a bomb shelter or what may also be considered a open get away resort area. But if my mate was bringing me down here for safety then there must e something here that could save his life. My wolf did not like the idea of leaving our mate by the entrants but we had no way of taking him with us and I had to also keep in my mind that I need to make it back to him in time before my body starts to try and freeze its selfover. I need to save him some how.