Try an catch me if u can!

Comment or Vote if wanna see more.

Amber P.O.V

The light of morning filled my small room as I tried to epically fail the attempt to hide from the light. God I hate Mondays and the first days of school its always so full of people who are just too damn happy. But then again I'm not a morning person to begin with. As my eyes were about to drift back close the alarm of my clock went off. I stared at the infernal piece of machinery and mentally curse the creator of this blasted contraption. I groaned as I reach to the clock to turn it off but instead just yank on it so that it was unplugged from the wall and then got up from my most awesome bed ever. Well it was just a single size bed in a 5 by 5 room but who gives a shit when your me and having a room to yourself for the first time. At that point everything in that little area just becomes awesome.

So I got up and went to my own little bathroom and stared at myself and try to perk up for the days to come. I had beautiful tanned skin with long black hair that reach my lower back and had all the right curves in the right place. But unlike the rest of my sibling, I have shocking gray eyes and if you're thinking that my Mom was unfaithful. No. She wasn't. It runs on my Dad side of the family. The only thing I didn't like about myself was that it felt like that I'm  fat or just plain over weight compared to my other siblings who were very lean. I look huge next to all or their size 5, while I'm over here trying to be part of my very skinny family. One day world.

But then again being the strongest of the packs females I guess I have to suffer being bigger than the rest. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I'm a werewolf and daughter to the Beta of the pack. We are called the Darkmoon pack and we are the fifth biggest in the world.

As I was brushing my teeth, all I heard from down stares is my younger an older brothers yelling at each other to get ready for school.

What a loving family I have for myself full of sarcasm. After being done with my bathroom necessities, I put on my favorite rip jeans, converse, tight but thick white top and a strip hoodie. Running down stairs and grab something to eat before there was nothing left, and then I was out the door like the wind.

I so did not want to deal with siblings this morning. After all, got to get to the school pack for some kind of meeting. All I know is that my wolf has been going crazy all morning saying that we were going to find him today. If I find my mate today then I could finally become the packs new Beta and then my Dad could finally retire.

I arrive in time to meet up with my best's friend in the whole world, well as long as she not acting likes a snob." Hey Becky! Do you know what the meeting about?"

She turn to me with her strawberry blonde curls swing from one shoulder to the other. She had pale skin and light blue eyes." Yup! It's about these two Alphas that are checking the areas for their mates. Rumored has it that they are super hot. But our Alpha won't give them permission to come into our territory but there coming any way."

Just as Becky finish talking our Alpha Devon Crescent arrives and looks at all of us with his scary green eyes and spoke using his Alpha voice.

" All females are to go to school and stay away from the boarders of the territory unties I say otherwise." As he glared at all of us.

 I hate when he uses his Alpha voice on us. Devon new that everyone would have done it without that stupid Alpha voice. Dammed it! Running patrol with the guys was the only thing I had to look forward to every day.

So instead of going straight to class I went home and got my back pack that I left on my bed. It gives perfect the reason to go home and not show up for the first part of home class today. But by some dame chance I was able to get my bag and get to school before it was like five minutes before class.

Well I took my time getting to class. That was until the hall ways cleared out  completely anyway  for some reason I decided to run like hell to my first period. But then I ran into something really hard and took half of fighting stances. At that moment I heard my wolf screaming at me to look at who ever I bump into but my instincts told me to just keep looking at the ground. Instead I listened to my wolf and looked up.