"Anything"

"Oh, where have I been? Well I-I was just getting s-some fresh a-air?"

                              "Fine just get over here!"

The next day the three sat at a park, messing around on the swing set.

"You two are little children!" Shinso teased the two boys.

"Are not dummy!" Bakugo clapped back at the purple-haired boy in defense.

They were the only ones there, and Katsuki and Izuku surely were acting childish.

"Well, you three look like you're having fun!" A blond woman called, her pink eyes glistening in the summer morning sun.

                                      Wait...Mt Lady?

"What's with us *tongue click* crossing the paths of *owl sound*pros," Midoriya whispered the noises he made being significantly louder.

                              "I dunno it's kinda-"

                                              Bang

And just like that, the trio was off. After working together with Joker and Yorokobi it seemed to the public eye as a trio.

It was nothing new. Just a couple of civilians with guns.

But, how did it get so out of hand? There weren't any pros on the scene yet which was odd.

                              "Midoriya watch ou-!"

Life isn't fair. It never has been and never will be. Some of us are told while others must find it out on their own. Some learn it as life goes on while others have to learn the harsh reality from a young age. Being told money and fame talk. Being told you'll get nowhere in life. Everything you do is for nothing. You're worthless. YOU DON'T MATTER.You're just a BIG MISTAKE!

                        Small cries could be heard. 

"You-YOUR A FUCKING MONSTER! He did NOTHING TO DESERVE THAT!" Katsuki said between cries.

At that moment Erasure Head appeared to quite the scene.

"Oi, your a hero do something!" Shinso complained.

Meanwhile, Katsuki was crying hysterically. He could barely say, "P-p-please w-e'll d-do a-any t-th-ing, r-right? R-righ-t, S-shin?"Katsuki's voice trembled as he begged the third boy.

                                            "Anything!"

Anything. The words played thru the mind of Aizawa like a stupidly long Spotify playlist(like mine lol).

They would do anything to get help for the other boy. They were three very strong boys, and they were probably last year of highscho-.

"Will you three will attend UA? He can get immediate medical attention."

The two gave each further confrontation, Then Shinsou gave the black-haired man a confirming nod.

(362 words)