Katsuki gets settled

The trio gets dressed and settled into their new rooms.

Katsuki wanted to make more friends. He loved Izuku and Hitoshi was a great friend, yet it was going to be there he might as well get to know some people. He sprawled across his bed, laying on the red throw blanket. 'I guess I'll go to the common room? 'He questioned himself as he sat up. He grabbed a plush rabbit from the small desk provided by the establishment.

The green fabric squished against his face as he faces planted into it.

He tossed the forest-colored rabbit onto the bed as he left the room.

He finally got there to see a few people sitting on the various olive green couches.' odd for a school that's all about blue, red, and yellow.'

A red-headed boy sat next to one with yellow hair. A boy with large elbows leaned on the back of the couch speaking to a...pink girl?

Katsuki also noticed Hitoshi had beat him there, listening to music with a purple-haired, emo-looking girl.

"Hey, Toshi!" He called, but no answer. The music was too loud. So he decided to settle for trying to make small talk with the redhead.

"Hello." He said as he sat on the couch next to the one the other was on.

"Oh, hey bro!Im Ejiro Kirishima!" The boy replied and began to introduce the rest of the group.

Not after long Iida came back from going to see the third boy of the 'former ' vigilante trio.

Only three minutes later the greenete walked in and...

(259-word count[bitch you thought!])