Izuku gets settled

The trio gets dressed and settled into their new rooms.

Midoriya sat on the mattress on the floor. He prefers to have no frame cause it reminded him of when he was little. Not the best memories but it was homey. Sometimes even if things have bad memories tied to them they can still bring a sense of comfort.

At least this one isn't torn, stained, with springs popping out.

Just as he went to start a sketch in his notebook, there was a knock at the door.

He looked at the door as he got up to answer it. He turned the knob and behind the large piece of wood stood a girl not much shorter than himself.

Her brown hair cut into a neat bob. Her brown eyes were large and she had a curvy body shape. She wore a light pink sweater that read 'FLOAT' in large hot pink balloon-like letters. Her legs were covered with light blue denim jeans. Her navy blue socks said 'Gun Head Martial Arts' in yellow lettering on the sides.

"Hello, I'm Ochako Uaraka! What's your name?"

She seemed tuned when her eyes met his.

"I-Izuku Shimura. You might know me as Yorokobi though. Nice to met you Uaraka-san!"

He beamed a smile at the female.

She seemed flustered and shouted, "O-ok then... GOTTA GO BYE!" And ran off.

Izuku looked at the now empty space in the hallway confused before closing the door.

His room wasn't full yet not empty. It was plain and boring overall. The mattress had a large orange throw blanket on top of it, accompanied by an old pillow and stuffed rabbit. The toy was torn and some parts were held together by duck tape. It was falling apart, which made sense since it was 10 years old and very well-loved.

He pulled the book out once again and began to sketch. He didn't have an idea originally but he did now. He began sketched Uaraka. He spent at least an hour on the drawing before another knock was made on the door.

He got up to answer it. There stood a boy, much taller than himself. His straight blue hair has plastered to his head. His glasses gave him a very preppy look.

"Buenas tardes...I-I mean good afternoon!"Izuku corrected his language slip. He grew up in a very multilingual household. This most definitely rubbed off on him as he spoke Japanese, English, Spanish, Arabic, and French pretty fluently. Not to mention ASL(American Sign Language).

"Buenas tardreres?" He butchered.

"Buenas tardes!*tongue click*It means good afternoon in Spanish, sorry!"

The boy let out a small chuckle and introduced himself.

"Hello, I am Tenya Iida! And dinner will be served in the kitchen within about five minutes," he adjusted his light blue button-up shirt(im glad I caught my mistake cause I accidentally wrote shit instead of shirt)as he continued"I suggest you head there as soon as possible!"

"Okay, I'll be there soon." Izuku chuckled as he watched Tenya leave the doorway. Mabey hero school wouldn't be too bad after all.

(Word count 499)

[Would y'all be interested in seeing some journal-type chapters from the trio and other students/teachers???]