Idk it's a chapter

"W-wait your qurikless!" Aizawa was astonished to learn the fact. He was so powerful yet...he was quirkless? How was this possible?

                                              "Yeah"

{Aizawa pov}

I noticed Bakugo shaping a sign to his hand. He put down his ring and middle finger. (🤟)He placed it on Midoriya's chest. I recognized that from when Zashi when he was learning ASL it meant I love you. Cute.

       At this point, I was convinced they were dating.

"Seriously I love you? You guys said you weren't dating!"

                                    Shinsou called out.

       "Can you not tell your bed friend you love'em?"

                        Bakugo cocked back at him.

So...they aren't dating? From what I've seen it looks like they do have massive crushes on each other.

            I mean...if that blush didn't say enough.

               "So, you're all gonna go to UA mk'?"

            I reminded the two and informed the third.

Yor- I mean Midoriya looked up at his companions for silent conformation, I assumed. They nodded. He looked shocked. Then he clicked his tongue. Odd.

He did make weird noises and gestures. Whenever I tried to bring it up with the other pro's they'd just say it was for 'comedic relief ' or whatever. But I just need to know,

     "Hey, no offense but do you do that on purpose?"

                                                 "What?"

"Like when you click you're tongue or hit your wrists together."

                 "Oh, no it's *owl sound* involuntary."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

We started to head to the  1a dormitory.

I've already figured out where I'm putting these three. I'll shove Midoriya between Menita and Aoyama.

Bakugo next to Kirishima, and Shinsou next to Sato.

So I escorted the three in silence, well except for the occasional sounds Midoriya made.

Ectoplasm was sent to their apartments to gather their items. Thats how we learned Bakugo and Midoriya lived together...

                                    JUST DATE ALREADY!

(299 words)