How are you Yorokobi?

The boys arrived at the massive building, Izuku in the arms of Shouta."Okay, Mic and Midnight will take you two to the teacher dorms. Don't worry you'll be fine."Just then Hazashi grabbed the hand of Katsuki, Nemuri took Hitoshi's.

Aizawa began to make his way toward the school's entrance. He could still feel the boy's heartbeat. Good sign.

"Recovery Girl he needs help right now!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Aizawa pov}

That belt, what does he even have in it?

It wouldn't hurt to check it out. Right?

I open up one of the small compartments of the red belt.

It had a grappling hook, rope, and a rock. Why a rock?  I don't know.

I opened the next one. A heavily expired granola bar and a grip trainer. The third one had a pair of Mirko-themed earbuds and...

A phone?

The case said so much.

It was a clear case with a bunch of pictures behind it of him and Joker. The front was covered in a bunch of stickers. Some were hero-themed while others were just seemingly random.

Cats, dogs, sweets, dragons, and creatures, etc.

There was also...hearts drawn on some of the photos?

Weird, are they dating? Joker did seem really upset when...

{No more pov}

Coughs could be heard from the corner of the room. Izuku rubbed his eyes as he sat up. He looked around the room. His chest hurt again. Great. Ever since that night it had started happening more often. But his stomach hurt as well.

Aizawa looked over.

"Oh, your awake Yorokobi-kun.Don't worry you're in good hands no one will hurt you."

"Where is here?"

"Welcome to UA, Ultra Academy home of the future heroes! Boys girls and nonbinary kiddos from ages 15 to 18 train to help make our world a better place within these walls. The real question is how are you Yorokobi?"

Nezu seemed as if he was reading a speech as he made his dramatic entrance.

(322 words)