They're just making food idk bruh

The boys arrived at the massive building, Izuku in the arms of Shouta.

"Okay Mic and Midnight will take you two to the teacher dorms. Don't worry you'll be fine."

Just then Hazashi grabbed the hand of Katsuki, Nemuri took Hitoshi's. They were taken to a structure behind the Academy. It was smaller than the complex itself yet quite large. As they stepped in they immediately took in the dark blue walls and red carpet. The couches had none sitting on them.

"When's the last time the two of you ate?" The 18 +hero questioned the duo.

"This morning." Was the purple-haired boy's answer.

"Last night." The blond mumbled.

"Any allergies?" Mic added for extra measure.

Both said no and the heroes went to prepare a meal.

Katsuki thought of Izuku at the moment the fighters began to leave to the kitchen. He always wanted to help. Even though he was a horrible cook yet the last time they'd really cooked something like on the stove Midoriya had been so enticed to help he had actually burned himself trying. It had left a burn mark on his hand. The next day Sora seemed so worried for him. She was like their mom.

"Hey...can I help? I like to think I'm a pretty good cook." He whispered just audible enough to be heard.

"Sure lister, do you wanna come too Mime?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you know how to finish it off?"Kayama asked the red-eyed boy.

                                              " Yep!"

He poured a sauce over a portion of the meal.

"Try it!" Yamada said handing each one of the bowls.

Shinsou ate it like a normal human being, while even though he watched the entire thing and helped, Katsuki was delayed on testing the meal. But when he did he ate it at the sped of light.