Treehouse?

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-"

"I get it, kid! Now shut up!" Eda roars. I groan in response and throw myself on my bed. I'm meeting with Amity in 30 minutes, and I don't know what to wear! My phone pings, bringing me out of my pity party.

Amity~ We're going off the path a little. Wear something that you can go walking in.

Luz~ ok. do you like me better in a button down or my hoodie?

Amity~ Hoodie.

Luz~ k

I grin. She probably just wants to steal it while we walk. Cute. "I'm going now!" I yell. "I'll be back by 6!"

"Ok Luz! Stay safe!" Lillith yells back.

"And don't forget to use protection!" Eda cackles. I roll my eyes.

"Bye!" I race through the woods. I'm super excited to see Amity. I grin at the thought. I slow as I reach the market. Amity shouldn't be too hard to find, with mint green hair and all. I look for a few minutes, but don't see her. "Maybe she isn't here yet." I think aloud. Just then a pair of arms wraps around my waist.

"Hey Luz!" A voice says from behind my back. I giggle.

"Hey Am." I reply. She detaches herself from my back and runs in front of me.

"Let's go! I wanna get there with time to spare!" She exclaims with a child-like excitement.

"Alright then! Lead the way!" I say. She grabs my hand as we walk into the forest. We walk in a comfortable silence for about 15 minutes, before she leads me down a side path that was almost completely blocked by a wall of leaves.

"Almost there!" She says, a smile making its way to her face. I grin at her and see her cheeks get dusted with pink. She clears her throat. "Here it is!" She yells. She moves some leaves out of the way, and I see the most beautiful tree house ever. I gazed at it.

"Woah! How did you find this place?" I ask, vaguely aware that she's pulling me towards it.

"I got tired of Ed and Em's bullshit one day and got lost in the woods. I stumbled onto this beauty, and I come here when I need a break." She explains, leading me inside.

^^This is the treehouse^^

The inside is decorated with fairy lights, bean bag chairs, there's even a bed! She grins sheepishly at me. I look at her. "Thank you." I say simply.

"For what?" She asks, her head tilting a little, making her 100x cuter.

"W-well, for trusting me." I say, trying to hide the blush creeping onto my face. She is too cute. She looks at me for a moment longer before a knowing smirk makes its way onto her face.