Amity's Playtime (Part 1/?)

Oh, wow! This chapter ended up being WAY more detailed than I intended. I totally didn't base Luz's kinks off my own, pfft that's ridiculous. Uh, if you don't like heavy kink talk/explicit fantasies, you may want to skip this chapter. Thx

-----------------------------------------------------

Amity woke up from her nap to see Luz passed out next to her. As Amity started to wake up more, she noticed that there was something pressing against her leg. When she lifted the blanket, she saw Luz's dick resting against her leg. Amity gulped. "Luz" Amity whispered.

Luz mumbled something that sounded an awful lot like "I want peanut butter please" then fell silent. Amity rolled her eyes, then looked at the dick again. After a moment of debate, she shimmied down to it. Getting a good look at it, it seemed to be 7 inches long, and about 6 inches around. As Amity wrapped her hand around it Luz groaned, and shifted. Amity froze, but Luz just sighed slightly and fell back asleep. Amity sighed in relief and slowly started pumping her hand. Luz moaned slightly in her sleep, and flipped so that she was entirely on her back.

Amity smirked a little and started giving the tip kitten licks. Luz moaned more, and reached down to grab Amity's hair. Amity, knowing what Luz wanted, took the tip into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. As she tried to take more, she felt Luz move a bit. Luz, for her part, was having a wonderfully explicit dream, where Amity had her tied down and was teasing her to no end. "A-Amity~" Luz panted. Amity checked to see if Luz had woken up, but she was still asleep.

"Yes love~" Amity wiggled her way back up to Luz, and stroked her at a moderate pace. Luz groaned, then, to Amity's surprise, responded.

"P-Please stop teasing m-me~"

Amity blinked. Then, she smirked. Oh, how much fun she could have. "Hm~ I could~" She replied, moving her hand up to play with Luz's tip. "Or, I could keep playing with you~"

At this, Luz whined. Amity knew that Luz talked in her sleep, but she had no idea that she could respond. This was going to be fun. "A-Amity~"

"Hush Princess~" Amity commanded. "If you're good, I'll let you cum~" Luz started to buck her hips at this. Amity froze a little in surprise. She had no idea Luz had a thing for praise, she was usually too caught up in having sex to notice. Luz whined when she felt Amity's hand stop, certain that she had done something wrong and now Amity was going to punish her by not letting her cum at all.

"A-Ami-" Luz started, but Amity cut her off.

"Quiet." Amity growled. Luz whimpered, and her cock started leaking precum. Luz started to wake up a little, and started to notice that she might not have been dreaming. "You know Luz, I never pegged you as such a sub~ Don't tell me you like it when I'm in charge~" Amity teased, having noticed Luz waking up. Luz, not wanting this to end because dear titan Amity was sexy, just nodded slightly. Amity smirked at Luz and gave a sharp tug on her dick, causing Luz to gasp and moan. "Use your words~"

"Y-yes m-mistress~" Luz whispered. Amity was pleasantly surprised by the use of a title, and rewarded Luz by pumping her dick. Luz arched a little and gasped, much to the amusement of Amity.

"Yes what Princess~" Amity prompted, teasing the slit of Luz's dick with her little finger. Luz squealed a little.

"I-I like when you're in ch-charge mistress~" Luz whispered. Amity smirked and leaned down to whisper in Luz's ear.

"You'd love it if I rode you till you couldn't move, wouldn't you~" Amity cooed before nibbling on Luz's earlobe. Luz shuddered and moaned, fantasies already building in her mind. Amity noticed the faraway look in Luz's eyes. "What do you want me to do to you Princess~" Amity purred seductively. Luz gulped and blushed. "Come now, you can share, I won't judge~"

"I-I want you to do bad things to me~ Fuck, I want you to tie me up and tease me until I'm begging and crying for it, I want you punish me, praise me, use me~ I want to know I belong to you, make me your pet, your slave, your slut~ I want you to edge me for hours, I want to make you cum a hundred times over as you hold me back from the edge~ Fuck, I want you to shame me, tell me how I'm nothing, how I'm everything, how it's my job to make you feel good~ I want to be fucked until I'm seeing stars~" Once Luz started, it was impossible to stop. She let her dirtiest fantasies be laid bare in front of Amity, letting her see a side that Luz usually hides from everyone, even herself.

Amity could feel herself getting wetter at the mere thought of doing half the things that Luz wanted. Amity could feel her self control slipping away, and as Luz tried to continue, Amity grabbed her hands and pinned her to the bed, barely holding herself back. "Green means you're fine, Yellow means you need a break, Red means stop. Repeat." Amity growled. Luz gulped.

"G-green means I'm ok, Yellow is slow down, Red is stop." Luz recited. Amity nodded.

"What's your color?"

"Green"

As soon as Amity heard that, she let go of what was left of her shattered self control. She dove down and started leaving bruises and hickeys all over Luz's neck. Luz moaned loudly at the unexpected burst of pleasure all over her sensitive neck. When Amity heard Luz moan, she started roughly groping her tits, making Luz arch. Amity, however, was having none of it, and slammed her back onto the bed. "Did I fucking say you could move?" She snarled, baring her fangs. As soon as Luz saw her fangs, she lost her mind. She wanted those fangs to dig into her, mark her, and, just maybe, make her bleed.

"Bite me, please mistress~" She moaned without an ounce of dignity left. Amity growled loudly, and that's when Luz knew she was going to both love and hate this fuck session.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Amity questioned, towering above Luz. "Did I say you could speak? Pets don't speak without being spoken too" Amity's eyes flashed dangerously, and Luz felt herself sink into the bed. Amity, noticing that her pet was starting to learn, smirked. "Let's set up some rules, got it? You don't speak unless I say you can, and the only exception is saying your colors. You don't move without my permission. If I give you an order, you follow it. Am I understood? You can speak, by the way."

"Y-yes mistress~" Luz could feel herself melting under Amity. This is what she wanted. Amity grinned.

"Let's get started then~"

----------------------------------

HAHAHAHA get ready~ Next chapter is all sex. Have fun~

~Lex