Well Then~

It's been a few days since Luz walked in on me, and school is back. Yay. I sigh as I close my locker. I turn and run into Luz. "AH! Luz! Titan, you scared me!" I exclaim.

"Sorry Amity." She says, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. I narrow my eyes. Lately she's been calling me kitten. Wha- Ed and Em.

"Alright Ed, Em. Dispel the illusion." I say tiredly. 'Luz' poofs out of existence to reveal my idiot older siblings.

"How did you know?" Em asks, genuinely surprised.

"Yeah. Usually you turn into a tomato at the sight of Luz." Ed adds.

"That's for me to know." I say with a grin. The twins won't be able to fuck with me now!

"Aw! No fair!" The twins whine.

"All's fair in love and war." A voice says from behind us. I turn and see Luz standing right behind me. I give a little shriek of surprise.

"Luz! Dear god! What the hell? A warning would be nice!" I yell.

Luz leans down and whispers in my ear. "Sorry kitten. I assume you don't want them to know the nickname."

"You assumed correctly. Might be awkward if I fucked an illusion of you." I giggled. Luz growled possessively. I looked back at Ed and Em to see them standing in shock. "Should we tell them?" I asked.

"Sure if you want."

"The reason I don't blush anymore is because we're dating." I say, intertwining my hand with Luz's. She grins and kisses my forehead. Ed and Em pass out.

"Mittens got a significant other before us." Em says in a daze.

"I prefer significant otter." I say, laughing lightly. Luz blushes slightly, and looks away.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" The bell screams.

"See you after class, my dorky otter." I kiss Luz quickly before rushing to class.

~time skip~

I had to go home. Halfway through the day, my heat hit. I am currently in a blanket burrito, missing my otter. Oh shit. I shouldn't have thought about Luz. Heat immediately starts pooling in between my legs. Not good. I don't want to deal with Ed and Em teasing me today. I text Luz.

Amity~ Hey Luz. Can you come over?

Luz~ uh this is a bad time. why do you want me to come over?

Amity~ We shouldn't talk over text. Can we meet at the treehouse?

Luz~ um... sure. ill warn you now. in potions today bosha gave me a potion and.

Amity~ And what?

Luz~ youll see

Well that was weird. Now I have to get out of the house before the twins get home.

~time skip, cause I'm lazy~

I made it to the treehouse, and immediately collapsed onto the bed. My heat only got worse as I walked. I whimper softly and curl in on myself. "Hey kitten, I'm her- What happened?" Luz yells running over to the bed.

"I- I'm in heat." I manage to whisper. Luz stops and looks at me.

"Well then. Perhaps the potion Bosha gave me will be helpful after all."

"Wh-" I start to say, but stop when I feel a jolt go through my body.

"For 24 hours, I'm a futa." Luz says. "And, I do believe that I can help you with this problem of yours."

I manage to turn over and look at her. I know that my face is flushed, it's radiating heat. "H-help. Pl-please." I whimper. Luz gets on top of me.

"Sh. Just relax, kitten. I'll take care of you~"

I felt a bulge touch my leg. I whine, wanting her inside of me. Luz rubs the tip over my clothed folds teasingly. "Luz~"

"Sh. You have to wait a little longer kitten~ You can be good for a little longer, right~" Luz huffs. I nod quickly, and she smiles. "That's a good girl~" She coos. She leans over and takes my shirt and bra off at the same time, before quickly removing my pants and panties too. She looks at me for a second, then she takes my right nipple in her mouth. I nearly scream, being more sensitive due to heat. Her eyes widen, then she gets a wide smirk. "Well, well, well~ Aren't you sensitive? I hope you're ready, cause I'm gonna blow your mind kitten~" She says, striping, before shoving her length into me. This time I do scream.

"AH~ L-Luz! P-Please!" I scream in pleasure. Luz just chuckles, slowly pulling out to the tip, then quickly ramming into me again. I can't think, my vision going white from pleasure. I feel the pressure building. "L-LUZ~ I'M CUMMING!" I scream, having an intense orgasm hit me, but Luz doesn't stop. If anything, she starts to move faster, rocking her hips so hard the bed starts to creak.

"F-fuck. You're so tight!" Luz panted, thrusting sloppily. I just put my hands behind her neck, and pulled her down to kiss me. She moaned through the kiss. I felt her touch a sensitive part of me, and I screamed. She grinned wolfishly, and hit me there again. I howled as I came again, and Luz grunted. "D-do that again, and I might not be able to hold it."

"L-Luz~ I need you~" I mewled pathetically. She slammed hilt-deep into me and moaned as her member twitched, squirting inside of me. The feeling made me cum too as I bucked my hips, riding out my orgasm.

~Luz POV~

I pulled out, and looked down at my girlfriend. She had passed out due to the intensity of the fuck we just had. I smiled and leaned down. I snuggled into her neck, maybe leaving a few bite marks. "What the hell are you gonna tell your siblings?" I chuckled, nuzzling deeper into the warmth of her neck.

"I love you Luz." Amity whispered, still half out of it, before passing out again.

"And I love you, kitten." I replied, smiling a little as I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

AH! It took me a while, but here is a new chapter! I have a question by the way. Do you guys want more frequent, but shorter chapters OR longer, less frequent ones? Let me know. As always, I need a nap, so I will write again soon.

Love always :3

~Lex