It isn't what it looks like!

"Luz... what the hell are you doing?"

"Panicking."

"Ah ok.... Why?"

"Because I have hickeys all over my neck! How the fuck am I gonna hide these Amity!"

"I dunno. Don't you have a glyph that can do that?"

"NO! Eda's... well Eda's probably gonna laugh, but Lilith is gonna kill me!"

"Just say you met an otter who bit you."

"...Amity, that's stupid, even for me."

"Wear a scarf?"

"...That might work." I say from my spot on the beanbag. "Also, I can't feel my legs. Thought I'd let you know." After about 10 seconds, I get a response.

"You what?"

"I can't feel my legs. Or my lower half really." Amity pales at my response.

"Luz... how the fuck are you gonna get home?"

"...Well, shit."

We sit in silence for a few moments before Amity gets up. "Guess I'm carrying you."

"WHAT!?"

"Do you have a better idea?"

"Well, no. But, can you even pick me up?"

"Luz, magic exists."

"...Oh."

~Time skip~

Amity managed to get me home, and inside without Eda or Lilith noticing. That was a few days ago, but I think today I'm going to visit the treehouse. King is whining because he lost his stuffed animal, and I NEED to get out of this house.

I make it to the treehouse and hear... moaning? I peek inside, and turn a bright red. Amity is on her hands and knees on the bed, naked and masturbating. I feel heat pooling in between my legs as I walk silently inside, stripping as I do. I get behind her and push her onto her side. "What the-" She exclaims, before seeing me. She gulps. "L-Luz! Th-this isn't what it looks like!"

"Oh really?" I purr. "Cause it looked like you were having fun without me~" I nibble her pointed ears, and she moans quietly. I push her over again so she's on her back. She blushes, and I give a low chuckle. I press my lips on hers, and force my tongue into her mouth. She submits immediately with a quiet groan. I smirk and snake my hand up her body to her breast. She gasps as I cup her breasts. "You're so fucking perfect." I huff.

I nip at her neck as I play with her tits, listening to the little gasps and moans that she tries to muffle. I grin and flick her nipple. She moans loudly as she arches her back, pushing her breasts against my hands. I pinch and pull at her buds, leaving hickeys on her collarbone all the while. "Gods above! Luz~" She moans. Hearing her moan my name turns me on even more. I move down and kiss her breast. She moans louder. I smirk at her, and she goes redder than a tomato. I dip down again and take one of her buds in my mouth. "AH~" She cries, running her fingers through my hair roughly. After I've played with her a bit more, I move back to her ear.

"Hm~ Your tits were fun, but how's about we go... lower."

~Amity POV~

I gulp. "I- What?" I ask, my brain a little sluggish. Luz giggles, and moves her hand down to my abdomen. I blink, then it registers. "Oh." Is all I can say. Luz giggles again.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of everything~" She husks. I shiver as I feel her warm breath on my sensitive ear. I can feel her hands drop down onto my thighs.

~Back to Luz~

She tenses once she feels my hands on her thighs, but relaxes again. "What do you want kitten?" I sing as I rub teasing circles on her thighs. She blushes and mumbles something. "What was that?"

"I- I want you... master." She whispers. I blink, then smile wickedly.

"Alright then kitten~" I purr, moving my finger up and down in front of her entrance. She bucks her hips a little, and I use my other hand to hold them down. "Here I go~" I say, inserting a finger into her folds. She moans and tries to buck her hips again, but my hand stops her. I start to pump in and out, slowly at first, but speeding up as I go.

"M-More~" Amity manages to get out between moans. I comply and add 2 more fingers. After I do this for a while, I dip my head down and lick her hooded clit. She jerks her hips with a small shriek. I blow on the pretty pink nub, before taking it between my teeth and flicking my tongue over it quickly. "LUZ!" She screams, cumming all over the bed. I look at her to see her head rolling to the side, drool coming out of the side of her mouth. I chuckle and wipe the drool away.

"Good girl." I say, laying down next to her and wrapping my arms around her waist. "Sleep for now, Mi Amor." Is the last thing I say before slipping into a deep sleep next to the person I love the most.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. I. Am. So. Sorry. It took me SO long to write another chapter. Was it worth the wait? I want you guys to know that you can request things you want to see in the comments. I'll try to fit in as many as possible. It's 11 pm, so I'm gonna go to bed. Night.

~Lex