Good Morning (is an oxymoron)

I cracked my eyes open to see a poof of green and brown hair. Amity. She came over last night. We cuddled, and it seemed like that fact wasn't going to change anytime soon. I smiled and hummed happily. Amity purred, still asleep. I blinked, then continued humming, checking if it was just coincidence or if my girlfriend purrs in response to my hums. Amity's purring just kept rising in volume. Then it hitched before continuing. I squealed softly, and accidently wake Amity up. "Luz? Wha's happenin'?" Amity mumbles.

"Nothing kitten. You were just purring in your sleep." I say. I watch her nod, pause, then her eyes go wide.

"Luz. Please tell me you did not just say I was purring." She says, looking me dead in the eye. I nod slowly, wondering what I did wrong. Her ears go down as she grabs a pillow and hugs it to her face. I'm confused, so I do the only logical thing. I poke her head until she looks at me.

"Why is that a bad thing?"

"I- it- uhg!" She whines. "It hitches and it's loud! I don't like it." She starts to pout. I giggle and, pulling the pillow out of her arms, pull her to my chest. I start to hum, running my fingers through her hair. She blushes, and seems to be trying to stop the purr from rising again. Until I scratch behind her ears. At that point, it starts again, just as loud, and just as adorable.

"Aw! You really are just a little kitten!" I coo, still petting her. She growls softly, before leaning into my hand. I start to massage her head and she starts to fall asleep again. I giggle. "Up and at 'em Kitten. I want breakfast." I kiss her lightly, and she purrs into my mouth. I grin and lick her lips. She reluctantly parts them, letting my tongue explore her mouth. I pull away reluctantly. Looking at her I can see the lust she's trying to hide. I smirk. "Hey Kitten~" I sing.

"Hm?" Amity hums, staring at me.

"I think I figured out what I want for breakfast." I say, putting my hands on her waist and pulling her onto my lap. I start kissing her neck lightly. "I want you." I say in her ear, nibbling on the pointed tip before flicking my tongue over the top of it. Amity moans quietly, burying her face in my neck to hide a blush.

"Can't we eat first!" Amity whines. I smile and pretend to think about it.

"Hm~ I guess~" I say in pretend exasperation. She giggles and pecks me on the nose.

"Thanks my Otter. Looking this good takes up a lot of energy." She laughs, flexing her arms. I bust a gut looking at my adorable girlfriend trying to look tough (and failing).

"Alright Kitten. Let's get us some breakfast." I say, scooping her up into my arms (Weak nerd arms WHO?!) and carrying her downstairs.

"Luz~ Put me down!" Amity whines, burying her face into my neck. I laugh as we enter the kitchen. Eda and Lilith look at us, then each other.

"It's too damn early for this shit." Eda says returning to her coffee.

"Good morning AHHHH-mity. Luz." Lilith says, yawning halfway through Amity's name. Amity giggles and returns the good morning.

"It's never a good morning. Just morning. Mornings aren't good. You have to wake up." Eda grumbles to her coffee. I laugh, finally putting Amity down, and hug Eda.

"Well then, morning to you too." I say, looking up at her. She smiles and ruffles my hair. Then I notice the waffles on the table. "Ooh waffles! The love of my life!" I say picking one up. As I'm about to put it in my mouth, I see Amity glaring at me. "Second love." I amend, shoving the whole thing in my mouth.

"And who's the first?" Amity prompts, still glaring. I swallow in fear and start to choke. After I clear my throat I look at Amity sheepishly.

"You." I whisper.

"Damn right." She says smugly. I sigh in relief, before shoving more of the fluffy deliciousness into my mouth.

"Lilith and I are going hunting for more elixir. King is coming with us." Eda says, finally awake.

"Ok!" I say, still eating waffles. Then I see Eda smile. "What?"

"If you 2 are going to fuck, clean up after yourselves." She says, dragging Lilith and King out the door. I choke, and Amity goes scarlet.

"EDA!" I roar after I clear my throat. I get a cackle in response. I look at Amity.

"Well," She says offhandedly. "Guess we're doing laundry later." I blush and drag her upstairs.

----------------------------

More fluff, and some smut next chapter. Bye~

~Lex