Punishment

It was 3 days after Luz and Amity fucked in the Owl House. When Eda and Lilith got back, Lilith lectured them about how they were too young to be fucking, to which Amity replied by pulling Luz into a kiss that devolved into a make-out session. Lilith passed out, and Eda held up a 10/10 sign. Amity was happily going about her days, teasing Luz about not being able to walk. Luz. however, was slightly annoyed with Amity. Why? Because while the sex was amazing, Amity promised to be sweet. Which was promptly ignored as soon as she got on top of Luz. Luz had a plan of revenge though.

It was Friday. Amity's parents had left town for business again, and the twins were going for a hangout at Viney's house. Amity knew it was a party, but she turned a blind eye as it wasn't in their house. As she opened her locker, a pink note fell out. Amity opened it and read "Kitten, meet me at our treehouse today after school. -Luz". Amity felt excitement and dread pool in her stomach. Excitement, because she was probably gonna get railed. Dread, because Luz hadn't kept quiet about the fact that she wasn't too happy with Amity about the whole "Soft and Sweet" incident.

Luz was running through the list of things she had to set up before Amity got there. "Ok. Handcuffs? Yep. Blindfold? Got it. Lube? Check. Awesome! We're all set!" Luz smiled evilly. Amity would be there any second, and Luz was excited. She had made the potion that gave her a dick in the basement without Eda or Lilith knowing, and had just taken it.

"Luz?" Amity called. Luz smirked.

"In here Kitten!" Luz shouted, quickly hiding the handcuffs and lube, leaving the blindfold in sight. Amity entered the room to see Luz standing there, a tent visible in her pants. "Come here Kitten." Luz commanded, holding her arms out for Amity. Amity did so, and Luz pulled her violently into her chest. Amity could feel Luz's cock against her, and it took everything in her not to grind down against it. "Kitten, you were supposed to come straight here after school." Luz cooed, faked disappointment and pure lust dripping from her words. Amity shivered.

"I'm sorry Luz. The twins were going out, and I went to tell them that I might not be at home when they got there. And I-" Amity whimpered as she felt Luz's grip tighten around her, effectively shutting her up.

"I didn't ask for excuses, Kitten. I asked for you to come here after school. And you disobeyed." Luz said, a dominating undertone coating her voice. Amity squeaked when she felt Luz move her hands to her ass and squeeze. "I guess I just have to add to the punishment then." Luz smiled when she felt the shiver that passed through her witch. Amity was slowly starting to lose her mind, and started to grind on Luz. Luz grinned, and pulled away from Amity, gaining a whine from the smaller girl.

"Luz, I-" Amity was cut off again, this time by Luz.

"We're going to try something different today, Kitten. You will call me Master, understand?" Luz could feel the lust in Amity rising, and it made her grin again. "I asked if you understand."

"Yes... Master." Amity whimpered. Luz smiled softly, pulling Amity back into her chest.

"Good girl. Was that so hard?" Luz cooed, running her hands up and down Amity's back, finally slipping her hands under Amity's shirt. Amity gasped at the feeling of Luz's cold hands on her back. Amity shook her head. That apparently wasn't the right answer, because Luz pulled away, and held Amity's chin. "Use your mouth, Kitten. It's why you have it. Well, that and taking my cock." Luz grinned crazily as Amity tried to talk with her hands on Amity's chin.

"Shory Mashter." Amity said finally. Luz's face softened and she let Amity's chin go.

"It's alright, Kitten. Now, you seemed excited by the prospect of my cock. Do you want it? Use your words this time, love." Luz replied, loving the control she had over Amity. Amity suddenly turned shy. She wasn't used to this amount of domination from Luz.