Round 2

After Amity suggested round 2 (and I wholeheartedly agreed), she said something that made me feel hot and cold all at the same time. "This time, I'm in charge." I shivered at the implication.

"God yes." I moan, hearing the dominant tone that she used. She giggled and fucking crawled across the bed to me.

"Good girl~" She purred in my ear. "By the time we're done, you'll be screaming my name." I groaned as she kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. Her hands were roaming my body, but shying away from my sensitive spots. I groaned again, and thrust my hips up trying to get any sort of friction. Amity giggled again as she pulled away. "Now, now. I'm in charge, remember?"

"Amity~ I need it now~" I whined, still thrusting my hips.

"Ah ah ah. I get to make the rules now, so be good. Unless you want to be punished." Amity says, a smirk evident on her lips. I stare at her. This is the same girl that was so willing to give into me not half an hour ago. My mouth was open in shock as she leaned in close to my ear. "Close your mouth, or you might catch my tongue in it." She whispered, before tracing my ear with said tongue, sending shivers racing down my spine.

"Fuck." I breathe. She looks in my eyes.

"That's the plan~" She says in a sing-song voice. I gulp and nod vigorously. She smiles and lowers herself onto my neck, placing light kisses all over it. "Sweet spot." She demands through open-mouthed kisses.

"Collarbone." I gasp. I can feel her smirk before slowly making her way to the juncture between my neck and collarbone. "Fuck~" I moan when she hits it. She pulls back and grins at me, then she suddenly dives back down and attacks that spot. She starts nipping, sucking, and licking that spot. I'm putty in her hands, and I love it. "Amity~ Please! Go lower!" I moan. She pulls back and grins savagely.

"Ah~ What's this? Making demands? What a bad girl." She says, her eyes flashing with lust and dominance. "I guess I have to punish you now." She takes the discarded handcuffs, and cuffs me to the bed. She smirks and starts grinding her hips against my leg, close enough to my pussy that I think I can reach her leg and grind too, but far enough away that I can't actually reach. "Ahhh~ Luz~" She moans, making me crazy.

"Amity!" I whimper. She smiles evilly.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" She asks.

"Yes! I'll be a good girl!" I yell.

"Good." She says, satisfied. She leaves me cuffed, and continues the assault on my neck. I whimper, but it changes to a moan as I feel her hands cup my breasts. She starts kissing down my body, finally taking one of my nipples in her mouth. I arch my back in pleasure and continue moaning loudly. She pulls at the sensitive bud with her teeth, before releasing it with a pop. She then gives my other breast the same treatment, sucking and nipping, leaving marks. She starts to move her hands down, and I can't stop a whine of excitement from leaving me. She lifts her head and smirks. "Aw, what's this? Are you excited?" I just whined again, this time upset that her hands stopped moving. "What do you want, princess?" She asks, that smirk still on her face.

"You~" I whimper, wanting to move but scared that she'll punish me again with that damn sexy move. She chuckles.

"What about me princess?"

"I want you inside of me." I whisper. She grins and goes back to sucking my breasts.

"You have to be louder than that princess. Once I think you're loud enough, I'll give you what you want~" She says, nipping at my buds.

"I want you inside of me." I say a little louder.

"Louder~" She sings.

"I want you inside of me!" I say loudly. She growls.

"Louder!" She says, landing a particularly hard bite against my nipple.

"TITAN AMITY! I WANT YOU IN ME~" I scream. I suddenly feel 2 fingers penetrate my soaked folds.

~Amity POV~

Luz screams as I shove my fingers into her pussy. I start pumping in and out at a fast pace, still assaulting her buds. Her head is rolling and she bucks her hips to meet my thrusts. I chuckle and add a third finger. She screams again, making me wet as well. I start to kiss lower, until my face is level with her folds. I grin evilly, and nip her clit. Her head shoots up as she howls in pleasure. I pull my fingers out, and sit up before licking them clean. I can see her watching me, and then I hear an animalistic growl as she pulls at the cuffs, trying to touch me. I lean over her. "Ah ah ah~ Not yet princess, we haven't reached the main event yet~" I say in her ear, before getting off the bed and walking to the dresser. I pull a strap-on out of one of the drawers, and strap it on.

"Oh fuck." Luz breaths.

"What? Is this too much?" I ask, scared that I scared her.

"Amity, if you don't fuck me so hard that I can't walk, I will never have sex with you again." Luz says, a hungry look in her eyes. I smirk, walk over to the bed, and straddle her.

"Alright then princess~" I say. I slowly push the toy into her soaked pussy, and watch as her face contorts in pain. I hilt myself and wait until she tells me I can move. After a minute she nods, and I start thrusting slowly. She closes her eyes, and starts thrusting her hips. I smirk, and start pounding harder and faster. She moans as I thrust my hips as fast as I can. I change my angle a little, and she gasps.

"Oh god Amity! Hit me there again!" She yells. I oblige, and she groans. I grin and start moving my hips even faster. "Gods Amity! I'm close!" She yells.

"Beg." Is all I say, slowing down. She whimpers.

"Titan Amity~ Please~ I'll be good~ PLEASE!" She begs. The sight of her begging and panting underneath me makes me feral. I growl, grab her hips, and start moving my hips so fast I can barely see them. "AMITY!" Luz screams, cumming all over the toy. The sight pushes me over the edge as well, and I scream. I collapsed on top of her, exhausted.

After a few minutes, I lift myself up and unlock the handcuffs. Luz immediately wraps me in a hug. We stay like that for a few more minutes before getting up and dressing again. "That was amazing." I say, flopping into a beanbag chair.

"We should do that again sometime." Luz says, sitting next to me. I instantly snuggle up to her.

"Hey Luz." I say, just realizing something.

"Yes?"

"How are we going to explain the hickeys?"

"Fuck."

----------------------------------------

We done did it! Holy shit. I checked this story today, and we had 79 views. That's the most views I've ever had. Thank you guys, and I hope you continue to enjoy the story! The next chapter is most likely going to be fluff, so comment what kind of stuff you want to see. I need a nap again, so later for now.

*I did some editing because I realized that Amity calls Luz kitten in this chapter, but Luz calls Amity that in others, so I changed it to princess.*

~Lex