Amity's Playtime (2/3)

Amity nudged Luz onto her stomach and told her to stay. Getting up, she walked over to the dresser and grabbed some items to use later, and one to use now. As she returned to the bed, she started fitting the strap-on around her waist. Pausing for a moment, she summoned her scroll for later use.

Amity climbed onto the bed in front of Luz, letting her take in the sight of the strap. It was a few inches longer than her own dick and almost twice as thick. Luz looked up at Amity and almost moaned at the look she was giving her. It was dominating and impressive. It told Luz that Amity was going to break her.

"Well?" The word was sharp and hard. An order Luz had missed somehow. "Are you going to keep staring or are you going to suck my dick?" Luz took the spoken command and slowly slid half the length into her mouth. Much to slow for Amity's liking apparently, as the girl grabbed Luz's head and slammed the rest inside. Luz gagged and choked for a few seconds before breathing through her nose. Just as she got used to it being there, the strap was gone.

"Pathetic" Amity growled as Luz coughed slightly "You better slobber all over it, it's gonna be your only lube when I take your ass." Luz looked up at Amity in shock and arousal. Amity smirked back, noting the arousal and not seeing any fear or worry in the Latinas eyes.

Luz could feel her dick leaking pre all over the bed as she took the strap back into her mouth. She started bobbing her head at a moderate pace, maybe wishing that it was real so she could make her mistress cum. Amity, seeming to have read her mind, spoke again.

"It's magic. I can feel it all, and it can cum. So keep sucking" Amity purred, starting to get into the pleasure. Luz, feeling emboldened by this piece of information, started sucking and licking with a renewed vigor. Amity started moaning softly and thrusting her hips instinctively as Luz took more of the dick into her mouth. 

A burning sensation was building between Luz's legs. She tried ignoring it, but it kept getting worse. So, carefully and still going down on Amity's cock, she shifted her weight onto one hand and started to snake the other down to stroke herself. Obviously, she didn't learn from the first time. Amity noticed, and a sharp tug of her hair was all it took for Luz to freeze. Amity pulled the strap out of Luz's mouth and glared at her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" The growl in Amity's voice did little to help the ever-growing burning sensation that was happening between Luz's legs. 

"I-I just wanted to-" Luz was cut off by Amity's eyes flashing dangerously and an almost feral growl rumbling in her throat. 

"I don't care" Luz was sure that her face would have been bright red if all the blood in her body didn't rush straight to her dick at what happened next. Amity reached over to where she had stored the other things from the dresser and pulled a pink collar and a matching leash from the pile. 

Flashing Luz a dangerous smile, Amity slid the collar around her neck and clipped the leash on. After that was done, she crawled behind Luz. Luz gulped and stayed still, trying her best to be good. Amity ran her hands down Luz's back, getting a shiver, and stopped them at her hips. 

"Raise that ass for me baby" Amity cooed. Luz lifted her hips and shifted so she was on her hands and knees. Amity tugged the leash lightly and Luz looked at her. "Hand me my scroll pet" Amity said, smirking when Luz did as she was told. Amity let the scroll hover a few feet away from them and started recording. Luz, seeing this, blushed and looked away.

Without warning, Amity started to slowly push the strap into Luz's puckered hole. This, Luz concluded, was the worst feeling ever. However, the knowledge that she could safeword at any moment and Amity would stop gave her piece of mind, and she tried to relax. Amity leaned close to Luz and whispered praises into her ear, which also helped. Finally, mercifully, the whole strap was inside. Amity waited a few moments.

"What's your color?"

"G-Green"

Amity nodded and slowly started pulling the strap out halfway then pushing back in. After a few minutes, she started speeding up and Luz started moaning. Grinning, Amity got a better grip on the leash and started slamming her hips. Luz's arms, not up to the challenge of supporting their owner, collapsed, causing Luz to faceplant into the bed. Her hips, however, stayed in the air, much to Amity's satisfaction. 

"Having fun slut~" Luz blushed darkly. That was a side of Amity she wasn't expecting, she wasn't complaining though. The fun was cut short when her pants started vibrating. Amity stopped and glared at the outline of Luz's phone, then smirked. Swiping the pants off the floor, she grabbed the phone and handed it to Luz.

"Answer it." Was all she said before thrusting again. Luz bit back moans and clicked the green button.

"H-Hello?"

"Mija!" Luz went pale as she heard her moms voice. Anyone, literally anyone but her, would have been preferable.

"Mom?" Amity grinned when she heard who was on the phone and sped up "Wh- AH! What are you calling about?"

"Are you alright mija? What was that scream?"

"J-just dropped something on my foot mom" Luz replied, cursing Amity 10 different ways for making her moan while she was on the phone, WITH HER MOTHER FOR TITANS SAKE.

"Oh, well, I just wanted to see how you were doing. Are you busy?"

"Busy taking my cock in your ass, isn't that right you little whore~" Amity whispered in Luz's other ear before biting her neck.

"AH! Y-YEAH! I-I'm a bit b-busy right now mami" Luz managed to recover after screaming for Amity, quite well if she said so herself.

"Oh. Well, I'll talk to you later alright? Say hi to Eda and Lilith for me!"

"OkLoveYouBye!" Luz shouted, smashing the end call button and moaning loudly for Amity.

"Tsk tsk, so rude to your mother! You could have talked with her more~" Amity smirked as she watched Luz.

"KINDA HARD TO WHEN YOUR DICK IS IN MY ASS!" Luz yelled back, yelping when a stinging sensation spread across her ass.

"Don't" Amity growled, bringing her hand down on Luz's ass again "Raise your voice at me. Be thankful I'm too close to cumming to stop, or I'd leave you here like this. You're just my stupid pet, my little slut, it's a privilege to have me fuck you. Isn't it?"

"AH! Y-Yes Misstress! I-I'm sorry, I was a bad girl! I'm just your toy to use!" Luz moaned. Amity smirked, then let out a gutteral groan.

"There we go~ Now then, you want my cum, don't you~" Luz nodded as much as the leash would allow.

"Yes Misstress! Please, I want your cum! I want it so bad!"

"TAKE IT THEN!" Amity roared, snapping her hips against Luz's, letting the toy work it's magic and fill Luz to the brim. Luz moaned as her own cock unleashed its load across the bed.

Panting, Amity pulled the toy out of Luz and grabbed something else out of the pile. "That's my good puppy~" She purred as she pushed the plug (with a puppy tail on it, of course) into Luz and slid the ears onto her head. "Now, get ready for the next part"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, ok. I know I said it would be 2 hours. I lied. It took 5. I'm sorry. But, it exists at least. And since it's Saturday, I'll be working on the 3rd and final part of "Amity's Playtime" all day tomorrow. So, that'll be fun

Happy reading!

~Lex

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1310