t h r e e

(9 years ago):

(9 years ago):

"Please Delilah just this time I promise I won't ask anything more from you ever again, just help me this time" he whined.

She shook her head, laughing silently at his cute behavior.

"But why are you asking me to do it?" she asked, her voice full of curiosity.

He felt guilty all of a sudden. It was as if he had forgotten how to talk for a brief while. He instantly gained his composure and stated:

"See this will be the best for both of us. This bitch Emily is not leaving me alone and acting like I am her boyfriend, and also your so-called "best friend" Damien is clinging to you and literally flirting so much. Don't worry, I know that you aren't even interested in him."

"What are you talking about? Damien is my best friend, why would he like me??" she half yelled.

"Please Del you are so stupid how can you not see that he is in love with you?" he said almost holding back his laugh.

"Fine, fine what do you want to do then?"

"Let's date each other Delilah," he said with full seriousness.

"OH MY GOD, YOU LIKE ME OH MY GOD I DIDN'T KNOW ,WHEN DID THIS FUCKING HAPPEN??" she yelled now.

"What the fuck man? No, I don't like you, Delilah. We are just going to pretend you idiot" he said.

"Oh well, okay then, no problem!" she said happily and glad that he doesn't like her.

"So Miss Delilah, we are dating now, huh?" he said grinning.

"You mean fake dating?" she asked slightly smiling.

He put his arms around her shoulder and started walking, taking her along. "Yeah, yeah, same thing babe."

(check the author's note at the end to understand their age)

Flashback over.

Maxwell Knight

I heard her scream beside me, "What the fuck dad!" I was too stunned to grasp what was going on. It came out of nowhere.

But I only knew one thing: I wasn't happy. Why would her father do this to her if she fucking hates me? I know he adores his mafia, but he adores her even more. At least, that's how I see it.

I regained consciousness when someone shook my shoulders. Delilah's eyes were sorrowful and angry whenshe looked at me. "You didn't agree to it? right max? "You didn't right?" she said, her voice solemn.

"I didn't, Del. Why would I do that? How can I ruin your life like this if I know that you loathe me?" Honestly, I stated.

"See, dad, he doesn't want to marry me! Please don't do this to us dad, please I beg you." she was now in tears.

It was excruciating to see her in this state. I could feel myself becoming enraged at her father. What is he thinking by causing such havoc in Delilah's life? She's seen a lot already at such a young age, and now her father wants her to spend the rest of her life with someone who has destroyed her. What the hell is wrong with her father?

Delilah Warner

I'm at a loss on what to do. This is not going to happen. My single hope of ever being loved again is now shattered. I may not appear to be so, but I have fantasies of being adored. But I've known for a long time that this wouldn't be feasible since, in the mafia, everyone gets married "arranged," or in other words, coerced or forced.

Husbands cheat frequently, yet wives are powerless to stop them. In my instance, it was my father who loved my mother, and she cheated on him.

That, however, will not be the case for me. I'm not the mafia queen, but I'm in charge. No one will be able to bring me down. Even if it's my own fucking father who's doing it.

"Max listen," I said

"What is it now?" he questioned, his voice tinged with rage.

"Let's get married, Max"

their age:when they started fake dating: 15when she pointed a gun to his head: 18current age: 24

their age:
when they started fake dating: 15
when she pointed a gun to his head: 18
current age: 24

hope you all liked it<3
the 4th chapter will be uploaded maybe tomorrow or on Sunday<33

vote comment and follow♡
-alishba.