🏳️‍🌈PRIDE SERIES🏳️‍🌈: fireboy and water- boy?

*starts crying as I slowly feed you all more horrific content* *exactly 1835 words worth*

MORE PRIDE SHIT

HERES TO ALL MY TRANSGENDER BABES OUT THERE 😍

🏳️‍🌈PRIDE TOPIC: 🏳️‍⚧️ Transgender🏳️‍⚧️

also is fireboy and watergirl siblings? or are they like- friends? lovers? cousins? step siblings? 😏 I dunno.

moving on:

they're lovers in this one- otherwise it would be weird if they weren't.

also- last pride oneshot :D

happy last days of pride month!!!!!

fucking enjoy you sick fucks.

also idk how to write this so I'm just gonna wing it.

------------
fireboy pov <3
------------

it was intense-

we were in a cave, climbing walls and dodging dangerous traps.

me and my lover, ofc.

my beloved watergirl. 

my other half <3

my one and only <3

but we had just made it to our respected doors, meaning we completed this level and made it out.

I waited for the heavy stone door to open, which was decorated with a glowing red symbol on it for males- meaning this was my door.

as I glanced over at watergirl, and I could see she was staring at it intensely and with a look of disgust. it was subtle, but I could tell she looked uncomfortable by the door- but why?

my attention focused back on my door as it made a loud scraping sound as it opened.

we both ran through the doors and out into the sunlight as I thought long and hard about what the tension was between my significant other and her door.

----- next day typa shit 🤑 ------

another day, another cave to solve.

this one seemes a bit harder than the last.

it seems to involve a lot of complex traps and have a lot of mirrors to reflect light off of to solve the puzzles.

as im jumping and climbing the traps, I hear crying.

crying from no one other than my love.

I stop what I'm doing and run down to her, only to find her standing in front one of the mirrors crying.

I quickly run up to her and take her into my arms.

"what's wrong my lil raindrop" I say, trying to somewhat comfort her.

(a/n: this is becoming too serious and fluffy. just get to the sex goddamn 😒)
(a/n pt.2: I honestly don't know how to write this so I'm just gonna speed this up. DU DU DU DU-)

she then explained to me that she was disgusted by what's in the mirror, because the girl looking back at her in the mirror wasnt a girl, but instead- a boy.

like, a he/him typa beat.

shitttttt he valid.

my little pumpkin darling was my little pogchamp boy 🥺

it then hit me- this explains the weird looks toward the misgendering doors.

I took mental note to talk to the game developers later about that.