spongebob x gary

ayyy yoo, new part🤩

enjoy hoes

--------------------

spongebob pov.

I was sitting alone in my pineapple, watching tv, when I suddenly heard some very strange noises coming from upstairs. the strange noises sounded very much like Gary's meows.

curious, I walked up to check the noise and the sound Gary's meows got clearer, and it sounded like he was in pain.

I quickened my pace, now sprinting up the stairs, nearly tripping on one of the steps. i open my bedroom door, empty. but I still could hear the desperate meows. I then noticed the library door. he must have gotten stuck in the library!

I quickly opened the door, glacing around the room in a distressed panic. i then Gary stuck in a bookshelf. (a/n: sTeP bRo vibes)

he was stuck quite close to the ground, but was still stuck head first in the wall of books.

"silly gary!" I laughed as I walked down the library steps. I froze in my tracks at the bottom of the steps.

gary being stuck gave me a perfect view of his dripping wet pussy.

(a/n: WHEN I FIRST WROTE THIS, I ACCIDENTALLY MADE GARY TRANS WITHOUT REALIZING IT BUT IT DOESNT MATTER. GARY SAYS TRANS RIGHTS, YALL! 🏳️‍⚧️❤)

my mind started to wander off on its own. I couldn't help but notice my pants getting tighter and tighter and my spongy dick grew at the sight of my snail in such a revealing pose.

I gulped, feeling the thick saliva run down my throat. next thing I new I was walking over to gary.

i stepped behind him, and yanked my pants down. without any warning, I stuck my 2 inch sponge cock into garys tight snail cooch. he was already soaking wet (as he is a fucking snail-)

I could feel his juices surround my cock. my porous sponge dick absorbed (litterally) all his juices as i thrust in as hard as I could.

I bit my lip with my giant ass buck teeth. I thrusted in as fast as I could. the sound of snail skin and sponge slapping didn't fill the room because that wouldn't make sense-

it didn't make any noise because the materials physically wouldnt make any sound-

anywayss....

i could feel my face heat up and my eyes lid as I neared my climax. I could tell gary was too because his gorilla grip coochie was REALLY gripping my peen.

it kinda hurt.

"gary I'm gonna- uGgHHgHhh" I managed to moan out as I squirted my salty liquid into the poor snail. gary came a second later, as a bunch or snail slime slid out of his snail coochie.

I was out of breath as I slid out of him. I then helped him get unstuck out of the bookshelf. as I finally took a good look at his face, I could see the very prominent blush covering his cheeks and his lidded eyes.

"thanks for tonight, babe" I said to my snail as his already red as hell blush got even darker. tonight was one for the books.

--------------------

tf was that-

u horny yet?
I bet you areeeeeee.....

this was so fucking hot my dick is huge rn-

hope you enjoyed peace bbys🥴✌