shrek x reader pt.2

YALL. ITS BACK.

IT HAS RETURNED.

THE SHREK SMUT IS BACK IN BUSINESS BBY.

I got a LOVELY dm that had made my whole fucking week telling me about how this person's whole fucking class read my Shrek smut and loved it and requested a part 2 so I just HAD TO.

SHOUT OUT TO THAT PERSON AND THEIR 5TH PERIOD CLASS. ILY.

anyways here we go.

---------
ur pov

it's been 3 months since that day.

since the day I got my back blown out by the sexy (shrexy haha) green orge named Shrek.

I ended up getting captured by farquads guards. apparently I was a "traitor" 🙄🙄🙄

so now I'm stuck in a jail cell in the royal whatever you call it.

but I miss Shreks thick, green, horse cock

and I was pretty lonely, so what do lonely girls do? masterbate.

what- I gotta put this tight pussy to good use 🙄🙄

and I know YOU'RE not judging. bitch ur literally reading Shrek smut, let me finger myself in peace 😠

anyways, I ripped my pants off and started rubbing away.

my cell guard looked at me weird, but idfc

and then I realized- my hands are in handcuffs. I physically can't be rubbing my hoo-haa

you see, this is where I had to improvise.

toes.

yeah I rubbed my clit with my toes.

it felt so good too.

well, they weren't deep enough to hit my g spot but whatever

and while my toes were all up in my cooch, stimulating myself, I could hear screams of terror.

and then the door to the cell room bursts down and in comes the man I want to see most- SHREK.

"omg shreky poo- I missed you omg"

"ah I missed you, you fuckin cum slut. cmere- wait why tf you have ur toes vagina 🤨" God I missed that sexy ass Scottish accent.

"a girls gotta do what she's gotta do smh 🙄"

he then went over and grabbed me. then noticing that im in chains, and then smirks.

"let's put these bad boys to good use"

keeping me in chains, he ripped off my remain clothes and started passionately making out with me. it was nice, but mommy was getting impatient. 😠

"omfg it's been months since I've had dick. just stick it in already." I said, passive aggressively.

he then slapped my ass. "bad girl" he said, in his low growl Scottish accent.

bro after that my pussy was DRIPPING. my juices were just flowing out. I was so turned of after that. my pussy was visibly throbbed and my clit was just TWITCHING.

he noticed and began to slowly rub.

"mmm you like tha-"

then Donkey bursts in, interuppting.

"holy shit omg I'm sorry holy shit thats a naked women omfg omg that is her pussy uhhh-" Donkey said, freaking out.

"oh Donkey, care to join?" Shrek said.

"I'm a married man but oh well" he said, then trotted over.

he then started licking my pussy.

felt so good. his donkey tongue was the perfect texture, rough against my womanhood.

he was lapping it up like a thristy dog omfg.

"mmm good girl" he said, and holy shot I was turned on even more.

all while this was happening, Shrek whipped out his dick and stuck it into my mouth, grabbing my hair forcing me to take it all.

it was so unexpected but it felt nice.

then donkey stuck his whole hoove (hoof? I think I've pondered this before in a previous chapter)

anyways he stuck his whole hoof thing into my ass, double stimulating me.

I wanted to reach out and hold his mane, but my hands were bounch by shackles and chains.

my pleasure was building, but I couldn't say anything because of Shreks monster cock in my mouth.

I then climaxed, squirting all in donkeys eyes and all over the walls.

shortly after, seeing my pussy explode with juices, Shrek squirted his green jazz all over me and my breasts- including my rock hard nips.

but donkey never stopped his pleasuring, so I became very overstimualted and starting shaking and whimpering.

I then climaxed again, but this time I accidentally pissed everywhere.

donkey pulled his hoof outta my ass, and I ended up shitting everywhere too. it was like opening the flood gates- explosive diarrhea with corn chunks EVERYWHERE..

It's not my fault Chipotle makes my stummy hurt 😕😪😣😖

then we kinda all sat there- covered in piss, vagaina juice, cum, shit, shitty corn chunks and Shreks green jizz

"welp, that was very much not worth it." Shrek said.

"yeah wtf my toes felt better than you two." I said, angry that my sexual intercourse was not up to par.

"yeah. donkey, let's get outta here."

and then they left.

and so I sat, hands still chained and pussy out for the world to see.

not to mention all of the bodily fluid.

my thoughts got interrupted by a noise-

and in walk the 3 blind mice.

"oh this is aboutta be interesting" 😏

------
5 years later (in the spongebob narrator voice)
------

"ok class, today's lesson will be on overstimulatuon, clit torture, and urethral sounding."

I stand up in the front of the room with my 3 doms- the 3 blind mice- teaching a bdsm class.

we have a lot of fun- their small size let's them easily go in and out of certain- "caves" if you know what I mean. 😏

but ever since that day I met Shrek in the woods jacking off, I knew my heart belonged to him.

I still think about him.

he was the one that got away.

Maybe someday we'll meet again.

my thoughts got interrupted by a green figure bursting in-

"Shrek?"

"overstimulation and clit torture? I say we, y/n, demonstrate that for the class-"

so- maybe he wasn't the one that got away. 😌

------ end.

I hated that.

not in a "I hated writing that" way, but in a "I'm not proud of this omg it needs to be funnier" way

anyways sorry lol I'll do better.

Idk why but I forced myself to make this and then it ended up being terrible quality but im still gonna post it cuz I'm not redoing it.

anyways THIS BOOK IS ALMOST AT 100K OMFG WHAT THE FUCK. MORE IS TO BE SAID ABOUT THIS LATER.

anyways bye. 🖕

edit: jesus christ I just uploaded this chapter some of yall work QUICK-