twilight x mordecai

can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars 🤧🖤💣⛓

anyways here you go besties <3

I tried something new with this one, hope u enjoy <3

tw: omegaverse 😖😖😖😖

------------
twilight sparkle pov
-------

the cool air of night brushed against my skin, sending shivers down my spine. my mane stayed as still as the trees, no breeze in sight.

it couldn't have been more perfect.

the clear night sky giving me a perfect view of all the dazzling stars, in which were painted on a canvas of dark blue.

but yet as my gaze was fixed on the stars, my mind was elsewhere.

although the stars are seemingly hypnotic as they twinkle in their dark abode, their beauty is quite mocking.

they were taunting me. reminding me of the empty feeling of loneliness that filled my heart.

out of all of these stars, spread out across this vast night sky, I was yet alone.

the bright green blades of grass, illuminated by the shining stars, were cutting into my heart.

what once was two lovers sat upon this blanket of green is now one.

the once two carefree kids who sat for hours beneath these same stars, now separated by the endless force known as "time"

time separated us. me and my lover, torn apart by life's greatest weapon.

so alone I sat. 

-if we could pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars

-i could really use a wish right now, wish night now.

the tears dripped down my cheeks, one by one as I wished upon every star, airplane, satellite- for him by my side.

longing for his touch. the feeling of his chest against my head.

I could really use a wish right now.

I wonder if he's looking at the stars too, thinking about me.

---------
pov switch- mordecai
--------

ass.

her voluptuous ass.

her big, bouncy, beautiful bussy.

literally all I could think about dude.

the stars.

yeah they're pretty and shiny and all, but you know what else had a star on it?

twilight sparkle's ass.

her cutie mark really hittin different right now.

but of course, I couldn't touch or poke or stick my dick in her ass.

my parents wanted me to move back home, away from ponyville and back to my hometown.

so that is where I'm at. looking at the night sky, filled with stars.

could we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars

I could really use a wish right now, wish right now.