simon cowell x golden buzzer

me: "I'm gonna start updating more"

also me: *doesn't update for 3 months*

oops haha.

request by: toadstiddies

THIS WAS REQUESTED SO LONG AGO I AM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY.

BUT HER3 YOU ALL GO

again omfg sorry for the delay-

life has been a bit stressful but I'm back.

so like funny story I'm finishing this story while in tears after i just fucking blew my huge state audition for band hahahahah.

crying and wanting to die.

-------------
Simon pov
-------------

another day another dollar.

more judging America's got talent.

my life is easy. I'm rich and white and British and allegedly straight.

little do they know I like shoving things in my ass.

fruity? idk.

#unlabledking

but I've been watching these acts and man an I horny.

I got a hard on.

sponsored by dunkin donuts.

I could stick my dick in a donut.

I put the nut in donut.

doughnut?

donut?

nuts?

idk.

anyways I wanna come so bad bro.

just some release.

in an attempt to feel any sort of emotion, I press the red buzzer. I was in a silly goofy mood.

and as my hand slammed down, I felt the vibration.

went straight down to my dick bro.

felt good.

them I got an idea-

me+golden buzzer= semen galore.

bussy galore mmm.

I needed to feel this on my dick.

oh god I'm so painfully hard now.

you know how fucking weird it is to get a boner while a 6 year old is singing "my heart will go on" by Celine dion? so fucking weird.

but my dick is fr going feral in my pants.

not because of the 6 year old-

but because of the buzzer.

once again- not because of the literal child.

um.

anyways.

dick. hard. help.

but due to me being a famous celebrity with lot of influence and money, I had to wait until the end.

everyone went home n shit, but I stayed behind for reasons that are unknown.

as I walked the empty halls and onto the empty stage, my dick was like flopping everywhere. hittin my stomach n shit.

and then I went to the table.

the sweet sweet table.

with the buz buzz.

I got ontop of the table and took my pants off, and sat my exposed bussy right on that gleaming golden buzzer, and then put my full weight onto it.

*BUZZZZZZZZ*

as soon as the vibrations started and the buzz sound was emitted, the overwhelming pleasure hit and immediately I squirt cum out of my pp.

my toes curled and my back was arching. felt so good mmmmm.

and then I shit on the table.

felt so good that I came twice.

I then started bouncing on the buzzer, each time lil sprouts of cum spurted from my dick.

until I blew another massive load.

and then I bent down and sucked my own dick cuz I got my ribs removed so I could do that.

I then stood up and grabbed a steamy teacup of tea cuz I'm British, and poured it all over my dick cuz I'm also a masochist.

as it was trickling down my shaft, it melted off my foreskin due to its intense temperature.

it burned but felt nice.

I went back to bouncing on the Golden buzzer, while also getting blood everywhere  due to the missing skin on my cock.

I felt the pressure building, and then realized yet ANOTHER load of semen.

I then scooped up the tea, blood, and semen into the teacup and drank it, exhausted.

"bloody hell this is good innit"

_______________666________

still crying over my audition.

went so bad bro.

LMAOOOOOOO

anyways.

sorry if this sucked.

yeah bye.

fuck you.