love, selfish love

"Babe.."

"Shh.." You hushed Patrick, placing your finger on his lips.

You reconnected your lips with his, as his hands wandered all over your body, until he finally left them on your back, pulling you in and deepening the kiss.

You brought your hand to his head, running your fingers though his soft reddish blonde hair.

He pinned you against the wall, kissing down to your neck.

"Patrick.." you whispered.

"Yes?" He asked quietly.

"I love you.."

A bright light flooded the room, and Patrick stopped kissing you.

"Oh no.." You Said, pushing him away. "He's home."

You rushed over to the window, and sure enough, your husband's car was parked in the driveway, the light of the headlights flooding into your bedroom.

"Patrick, you need to go.." you said. "Go through the back door."

He nodded, running around and gathering his coat and bag. He ran over to you, giving you a quick kiss, then ran out to the other room, where you heard the back door close.

You sat on the edge of your bed, sighing as you heard the front door open, then close.

Your husband came into the room, smiling at you. "Hey, Y/N."

"Hey." You mumbled.

"I missed you."

"I...missed you too." You Said, hoping he wouldn't hear that you were lying through your tone.

******

Yeah, this wasn't meant to be long. If you want a second part I might do one, but this was just something that came to my mind during a bad case of writer's block. Thank you for reading!