your name is bedussey?

You were out on your daily walk, going down the same streets you always did, so you could go down to the beach and watch the water for a while.

However, today, your walk was a bit different than usual.

For starters, as you walked down the street, you heard some dude shouting.

"Who the fuck...Who the fuck- who the fuck do you think you're dealing with?"

You happened to stop, not because you were trying to snoop, just that you were genuinely worried for whoever this guy was yelling at.

"It's just the cocaine talking, Baby."

You quickly continued walking at that point, not wanting to get mixed in with anything you shouldn't be.

Typically there was nothing even having to do with drugs happening in this neighborhood, and it was generally quiet, so it was odd to hear that here.

You fast walked away from that area, looking around as you walked down the street. A couple of minutes later, As you came up on an alley, a man came running past you, throwing a trash can down as he did.

As you watched him run down the street, though, you hadn't noticed that there was another man running after him.

He came barreling Into you, and you both fell on the concrete, hard, the stranger falling on top of you.

Once you both got your bearings, his eyes widened.

"I-I'm so sorry!" He stuttered.

You looked up at him, not able to see him with the bright sun shining in your eyes.

"I...uh...it's okay.." you mumbled.

He stood, reaching down and helping you to your feet as he mumbled out a few 'Sorry's.

"Did I hurt you?" He Asked worriedly, grabbing your arm and starting to look you over.

"I don't think.." you began to answer, but he gasped as he reached your hand.

"There's a cut! I-I hurt you!" He said. "I'm so sorry! Do you need anything? Are you feeling okay?"

You laughed a little. "Hey, I'm okay, really."

He looked up at you, and his blue eyes met yours.

Now that the sun wasn't shining in your eyes anymore, you could see his face clearly. He was honestly kinda cute.

You gave him a small smile, and he smiled back.

Yep. Definitely cute.

"Bedussey!" You heard from behind you.

A man ran up, and you realized his voice sounded familiar.

You furrowed your eyebrows, stepping back a little.

"Aren't you on cocaine?" You Asked.

The man furrowed his eyebrows, then looked at the guy who had just run into you.

"Who's she?"

He scratched his neck. "I, Uh...ran into her."

"Oh." The man nodded, then looked at you. "You okay?"

You nodded, still unsure of what in the world was going on.

"Oh," The man laughed. "I'm not on drugs. We were filming something."

You looked over at the guy from before. "He's...a friend of yours?"

He nodded.

"And your name is Bedussey?"

He blushed. "Uh, no...it's Patrick." He smiled sheepishly.

The other guy laughed. "I'm Pete."

"Oh.." you laughed a little. "I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you, even though this is an awkward way of meeting someone.."

They both laughed a little, before Pete looked up at Patrick. "We should continue filming, right?"

Patrick nodded. "Yeah...it was nice meeting you, Y/N."

You smiled Back. "Nice meeting you, too."

Pete waved at you, then ran off, and Patrick gave you one last smile, before turning to run after him.

Honestly, you didn't really want to see him leave. He seemed super nice, and it would be sad to not get to see him again.

"Wait, Patrick!" You called.

He stopped, turning around. You jogged over to him, biting your lip as he looked at you curiously.

"Um...can I have your number?" You mumbled, blushing a little.

His cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "My number?" He asked. "Uh, sure!"

He began to search his pockets, but you quickly pulled a pen and some paper out of your purse.

You held them out for him, and he smiled before taking them.

You watched as he wrote down his number and name, feeling butterflies in your stomach. You didn't really get many guy's numbers, especially never guys this cute.

He put the lid back on the pen, then handed you both the pen and the paper back.

You smiled at him. "Thank you."

He smiled back, the blush on his pale cheeks getting a bit darker. "No problem." He said. "Talk later, then?"

"Definitely."

He nodded before turning and running in the direction where Pete went, turning and waving at you as he ran.

You waved back, then stood there for a moment, trying to wrap your head around what just happened, before deciding to head back home.