let's kill tonight (supernatural au)

You throw your guns in the back of the '67 Chevy Impala and wipe the sweat off of your forehead.
"Well that was fun." You say.
Dean chuckles a bit. "If killing demons is your idea of fun." He says.
"Wasn't that fun, Patrick?" You ask, looking over at your boyfriend.
He's standing there, staring into space, looking like he's about to throw up.
"Patrick?"
He looks at you. "Oh..yeah...fun.." he says, faking a smile.
"Aww Patrick, it was just a little blood." You say.
He looks down at his blood covered shirt and swallows nervously.
Sam pats him on the back. "Why don't we head back to the motel?" says.
Patrick nods weakly.
You all hop into the Impala, Dean and Sam in the front, and You and Patrick in the back.
On the way to the motel, Patrick still looks sick, so you hold his hand.
"I'm sorry.." you say.
"For what?" He asks.
"I dragged you out here...I knew you didn't want to come." You say.
"No...it was...fun.." he says.
You give him a 'Don't lie to me' face.
"Yeah....it was terrible." He says. "But it's the Thought that counts."
"What thought?" You ask. "I brought you out here for our 3 year anniversary, only to have to kill demons...that hardly counts."
"Well...I had been curious about what you did for a living." He says. "At least I know now. Of course...I don't think I'll ever unsee you cutting their throats open.."
"You should see her when they really piss her off." Dean says, winking at you.
Patrick looks at you nervously.
"Dean, that's BS and you know it." You say. "Patrick, don't listen to him."
"Well, it's true." Dean says. "I'd watch your back if I were you."
"Dean, cut it out." You say, irritated. "Do you really want Patrick to dump me?"
"Aw, I'd never dump you." Patrick says.
"That's good." You say, smiling. "I don't know what I'd do without you."
"Enough of the cheesy stuff. Man.." Dean says, a disgusted expression on his face.
"It is not cheesy." You say.
He suddenly stops the car, and You, Patrick, And Sam fly forward.
"What the hell?!" You ask.
"Shhh.." Dean says.
"Dean, you almost gave me a frigging heart attack." You say.
"I said shut up." He says.
Dean looks around, listening attentively.
"Dean?" You ask worriedly.
There's a bit of silence, and everyone in the car held their breaths, unsure of what was happening. Suddenly, the car is being scratched, and you all cover your ears.
The sound stops, then the window on your side is broken out.
"Out! Now!" You shout.
Patrick opens the door on his side, and the both of you get out of the car quickly along with Sam and Dean.
You grab a knife from the back of the Impala and look around.
"Did you see what is was?" Sam Asks you.
"I..it looked like a werewolf.." you say.
You all look around.
"Maybe it left?" Dean Asks.
"Yeah right.." you say.
You suddenly hear a gasp from behind you and turn around.
Patrick is standing there, a werewolf in front of him. It growls a bit, and Patrick steps back.
"Y-Y/N?" He asks.
"Patrick, don't move.." you say.
He nods, swallowing nervously.
You start to go around Patrick, hoping to get on the other side of the werewolf without it knowing.
"Patrick, look it in the eye." You say in a whisper. "That's the only thing that will distract it so I can.."
You stop, already behind it. You bring the knife back, then stab it. Both you and Patrick watch it fall to the ground. Patrick swallows again.
"Uhh Guys?" Dean Asks.
"Yeah?"
"There's more.." Sam says.
You look around and see werewolves surrounding you.
"Patrick...I want you to run.." you say. "We'll distract them. Just run."
He nods.
The three of you start fighting the werewolves, occasionally getting clawed by one of them, but always making sure you kill them. There are a few more left, and you go to stab one, but stop when you hear a cry of pain. You turn around quickly, and Patrick is lying on the ground, bleeding heavily from his chest.
"Patrick!" You scream.
You stab a few more werewolves, then run over to Patrick as fast as your feet can carry you, leaving the rest of the killing to Sam and Dean. You kneel next to Patrick and grab his hand, and He looks up at you and smiles weakly.
"Patrick...you have to stay with me.." you say.
"When was the last time I told you...that I loved you?" He asks, struggling for breath.
"Patrick...please.."
You look at the wound.
"I...it's not that bad.." you lie, Forcing a smile. "I'm sure Bobby could fix you up, right?"
"Y/N.." he starts, then groans in pain.
Dean and Sam come over, and stand next to you and Patrick, exchanging sad glances.
You cup Patrick's face in your hand.
"You'll be okay, I promise.." you say, tears running down your face.
"Please Don't cry.." he says.
He reaches his hand up and wipes a tear off of your face.
"I love you...so much.." He says, starting to close his eyes.
"Patrick..." you say, patting his cheek. "You can't leave me...not like this.."
He opens his eyes a bit.
"Patrick..." you say again.
He winces in pain. "I'm sorry, Y/N.." he says.
A few more tears run down your face, and you lean down and kiss him on the lips. You hold his hand again, and bring it to your chest.
"Goodbye, Patrick..." you say, your voice breaking.
He takes one last breath, and you feel his hand go limp.
Sam and Dean Run to your side and kneel next to you. Sam wraps his arms around you, and you sob.
"W..why does this have to happen?" You ask.

7 years later...

"Get the salt!" You shout to the little girl that you've been trying to protect for the past 7 years. To be more specific, Your daughter.
She runs and grabs the salt, then throws you the container. You pour it around the room, then make a circle around you and your daughter.
"Is there still a devil's trap underneath the rug?" She asks.
"There was last time I checked." you say, grabbing your knife out of your pocket. The door suddenly opens, and a woman walks inside. She looks around, then looks over at you.
"You didn't have to go and redecorate just for me." She Says.
"What do you want?" You ask.
"I just came to relay a message. The crossroads are still an option."
You think for a second, then ask, "Who are you relaying this message for?"
She holds a finger to her lips. "Can't tell." She says.
She smirks a bit.
"How old is she? Seven?" She asks. "The poor thing has never met her father..."
"Shut up!" You shout.
"Ten years." She says. "That's what they'll give you. I would do it tonight if I were you."
She turns and leaves, the door slamming behind her.
Your daughter looks up at you.
"What is she talking about?" She asks. "What are the crossroads?"

You get off of the ground and brush the dirt from your hands onto your pants, then look around.
"Okay then! Where the hell are you?" You shout.
"That's no way to talk to me now, is it?" A woman's voice says.
You turn around, seeing a young woman in a black dress and high heels.
"So, are you here to make a deal, or what?" She asks.
"Tell me what you've got." You say.
"I'll get you back your dear Patrick, and I'll give you a good two years with him and your daughter. After that, Patrick will just have to be a single father." She says.
"What happens to me?" You ask.
"Straight to hell." She says, causing you to wince a bit. "But, you'll have Patrick for a whole two years. After all those years, wouldn't it be great to see him again? To talk to him again, kiss his lips again?"
"What happened to ten years?"
"You're too late, honey."
You sigh.
"You have to tell me one thing first." You say.
"Shoot."
"Will it hurt?"
"Like hell."
You take a minute to think, and the demon sighs.
"Have we got a deal or not?" She asks impatiently.
You take a deep breath, then nod.
"We do."

To be continued...