Chapter One : I arrived in Tokyo!

(Author's Note

I know this story is pretty long, but so many Klavier Gavin fanfics are unfinished, so I challenged myself to finish writing this story before I published any of it, or let anyone read it. I beseech you to hang in there, and finish the story, because I put so much time and effort into writing it, and it would really mean a lot to me if you read it all the way through and let me know what you think.

This is my first time ever writing a book, so I hope you can bear with me if it's bad, I tried to not be too Wattpad Cliche, but I'm sure that it still came out that way, but hey, that's why we're here, isn't it? 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my story, and like living out a little fantasy with Klavier Gavin.

P.S. I feel like you ought to know this, but just in case, Y/N means Your Name, which means, (insert your name here) was talking to her friend, etc. and L/N means Last Name.

Cheers! 
-Chloe) 

(Y/N's POV)

You wake up with a jolt as your plane touches down in the glittering Tokyo airport on a early Saturday morning. Rubbing the sleepiness away from your eyes, you peer out the window to see the bustling crowds of the airport as people returned and left fort their travels.

Stretching your arms (And apologizing to the girl next to you for accidentally bumping her arm) you pull out your phone to text your friend, Arianna, that you had finally landed.

Y/N: Guess who just touched down in Tokyo?!

Arianna: OMG, I'm so excited to see you, I'm already waiting at the airport to pick you up!

Y/N: Oh great! I hope you weren't waiting long?

Arianna: Nope, I've only been here about 20 minutes, but boy, is it busy here today! 

Y/N: Ok! Thanks! I'll be out in a few minutes!

People were starting to slowly shuffle off the plane as you stood up and reached for your overhead bag. Collecting all your things, you took one last look out the window before joining the crowd of people shuffling out. Your legs felt like they were gonna fall off, as the trip was over 13 hours long, and you only got up to use the bathroom. 

Thanking the stewardess when you saw her, you finally stepped onto the stairs and into the fresh, warm morning air. Finally making it through customs (A/N: I apologize if any of this is wrong, I'm making it up since I've never been on a plane) you meet Arianna by the bag pickup as you're grabbing your F/C suitcase. 

"Oh my gosh! Y/N!!!" she squeals as you race to hug her. "Arianna!!!" Arianna was your best friend in Berlin where you grew up, until her parents decided to move to Tokyo. You two went to different schools, but you lived just up the street from each other and you spent many holidays at each other's homes growing up.

Arianna now lived in a nice apartment in upstate Tokyo, and invited you to stay with her as you completed the last two years of your law degree before taking the bar exam (You and Arianna are both 23 years old) "We should head back to our apartment and get you settled in, Hon!" Arianna suggested. "Mhm! That sounds good, I'm exhausted from the trip! And I'm super jet lagged!" (The time difference between Germany and Japan is 7 hours). 

As you two are walking through the airport, you see some commotion coming from one of the nearby airline gates. "What on earth is going on over there?" You ask Arianna. "I have no clue, Y/N, it's probably some celebrity coming or going somewhere. Maybe someday you'll be famous too and have people screaming for you at the airport!" You laugh and push Arianna as you continue walking to the exit. Unknown to you, a certain rockstar looked up from autographing photos to see you and Arianna passing. His eyes widened at catching sight of your shiny h/c hair and sparkling e/c eyes and your wide, happy smile. It couldn't be her, could it? The fans called him back to reality, and he resumed his signing, now with a smile at remembering fond memories. 

A/N: Here's the end of Chapter One! I hope you guys liked it! Please let me know what you think!!!