Chapter 9 : A Date!?

Klavier worked for hours, trying to cool his mind, still feeling frustrated over Ema's words earlier. He realised it was past 5 o clock, and Y/N should be getting out of her late afternoon electives very soon. He decided to text and ask Y/N if she minded if he picked her up. 

Klavier : Hey baby, do you mind if I come by and pick you up after school today?

Y/N 😇 : Sure! I'd love that! My last class ends in about 15 minutes!

Klavier : It's a date then?

Y/N 😇 : Is it a date?

Klavier : Yes. 😆❤️

Y/N 😇 : Okay! See you soon! 💖💖💖

Klavier : See you! ❤️😘

Klavier put his phone back in his pocket, and began tidying his office for the next day. He picked up and glanced over a clipped out news article Ema had left on the pile about some bastard's case Klavier had prosecuted a couple years ago in Germany. A man named Joshua Barnes being released from prison early on good behavior after a charge of sexual assault of his young girlfriend. Klavier scoffed, clearly disgusted at it. "I doubt that POS actually feels any kind of remorse for what he did." He tossed the article in the trash, before grabbing his jacket and leaving his office. He passed Ema's desk, and noticed she was absent. "She must have gone home for the day." he thought. 

(Y/N's POV) 

You waited in front of the school, rubbing your hands a bit, as the late September air had a bit of nip to it. The colors of the sunset lit you beautifully, causing your hair and eyes to sparkle as you looked out for Klavier's car. He pulled up in front of her, and the car door automatically opened. You leaned down to look at him, with a smile on your face. "Come on, get in, baby." he beckoned. You laughed slightly, your cheeks heating up as always at his affectionate nickname. Tossing your bookbag in the backseat, you slid into the passenger side beside him. He grabbed your chilled hand, and rubbed it to warm it up, lifting it to his lips and kissing your knuckles. You clicked your seatbelt in, before leaning over to kiss his cheek. "How was your day, Fraulein?" he asked you. "It was busy but good! It was the day of our first tests! Pretty crazy huh? I hope I got good grades." Klavier was silent for a moment while he checked the street, and turned out onto the highway. "I'm sure you did wonderfully. You're an incredibly intelligent girl." he cleared his throat. "Do you mind if we go to my apartment and watch a movie or something?" he asked, glancing briefly at you before looking back at the road. "Of course I don't mind, why?" you replied, searching his face, "Did something happen? You don't look too happy..." "Ach, I got into a disagreement with a coworker today, the fight was rather heated." he replied, frowning out the windshield. You examined him in that moment. His jaw was tightened with emotion, and his crystalline blue eyes were clouded, but he still looked beautiful in the setting sun as it lit him directly. God, there can't be a more perfect man alive, could there? You thought to yourself. You gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. "Why don't you tell me about it when we get back to your apartment, Klavier?" He smiled, raising your hand back to his lips. "Of course, darling." 

(Klavier's POV) 

He parked his car in the mid parking garage of his apartment complex, and got out, going around to open Y/N's door. He reached in and took her hand as she unbuckled herself, and pulled her up into his arms, kissing her cheek before releasing her and getting her bookbag out of the backseat. Taking her hand, they walked together to the elevator. "I don't know why... " Y/N said, her voice echoing in the cavernous garage, "But parking garages have always been so cool to me. I always get shivers when I walk through one." Klavier laughed. He admired the positive way this girl could find magic in the most mediocre muses. "Guess which floor my apartment is on?" he smiled down at her. "Hmm" she frowned at the keypad. "Seventeen?" she asked. "Close, baby. We're on twenty. Top floor!" he pressed the call button and pulled her into the elevator.

Y/N stared in awe at the city at dusk as the elevator took them all the way up, and finally dinged at the top. Klavier led her to the apartment 2004 at the end of the hall. (20 floor, Number 04) He unlocked the door swiftly, and pulled her into the apartment, shutting the door behind them. 

(Klavier's apartment ^^^^) 

Klavier smiled seeing Y/N so in awe of his apartment as she ran to the windows to look out at the city below. He was rather fond of the place himself, as it was sleek and modern and every bit the rockstar apartment he'd always imagined. "What do you want to watch tonight, baby?" he asked, clicking on the tv, and pulling luxurious blankets out of the ottoman storage. "I don't mind watching anything you pick, but I personally am in the mood for (Your/Favorite/Romance/Movie)!" Klavier chuckled. "It just so happens I adore that movie! We'll do that!" He walks over to her, and wraps his arms around her waist from behind. "Y/N," he says quietly. "Yes?" she responds, turning to face him. He cupped her face with his hands. "May I kiss you?" he whispers, gazing into her e/c eyes. "Yes..." she breathes, eyelids shutting in anticipation. The two of them shared an intimate moment before Klavier broke away, leaning down and scooping her up in his arms, and carrying her bridal style to the couch. "K-Klavier!" She stuttered in embarrassment, her cheeks turning pink. Klavier couldn't help but laugh at how cute she looked so flustered, and pulled her into his lap, covering them with a blanket before starting the movie.