Chapter 7 : May I Kiss You?

"How has your time at Themis been?" He asked you. You recovered your words, and replied "It has been really good so far. The professors are great, and the students are all, well most, are really nice!" To be honest, a lot of people at Themis had been great, but there were some girls who viewed you as competition, while boys hit on you, and you could get rather tired of it. Klavier smiled softly, and unknown to you, his fingers played with a strand of your silky (h/c) hair behind your head. "How was your trip back home? Was Auntie Liesel happy to see you?" you asked him. "Oh, it was wonderful! I forgot how much I missed Germany, it was so nice to see my Aunt Liesel, and your parents."
You blushed a bit, remembering how your mom betrayed you when he visited, and then your mood turned a bit sad. "How are you and Auntie holding up over Kristoph?" you asked, laying a hand on his leg.
"Ach, I didn't know you knew about that," he said with a frown.
"Arianna told me about it when I arrived in Tokyo. I saw your crowd at the gate after I arrived." You replied.
Klavier smiled, remembering. "Ah yes! I saw you there! I thought I spotted an angel in the airport that morning!" He said, flirtatiously.
You blushed, embarrassed. "Thank you for asking, Y/N, I think my aunt and I are dealing with Kristoph as best as we can. I'm still a bit shocked finding out my brother committed so many atrocities." He pulled his hand away from your thigh and rubbed his forehead, trying to rid himself of the memories.
Your leg felt cold, without the warmth from his hand. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you..." you said nervously, leaning forward, and placing your hand on his cheek. He brought his hand up to yours, and held it to his face, and smiled at you, his ocean blue eyes sparkling brightly. "How could I be upset when there is such a sweet young Fraulein sitting beside me!" He replies, smiling. He sighed a bit, pulling you back into his embrace. You gasped a bit at the sudden move, and then you found yourself in the same position you were in the first time he hugged you. "You don't know how much better seeing you makes me feel, baby..." He whispers into your neck.
You shiver feeling his warm breath on your skin. "K-Klavier..." You say, holding onto him a bit tighter.
"Y/N?" he says quietly, "Y-yes?" you reply, feeling excited, and nervous, and so many butterflies in your stomach.
"May I kiss you?" He whispers into your neck.
WHAAAATTT? DID HE JUST ASK THAT? WAS IT YOUR IMAGINATION?
You exhaled shakily "Yes!" you answered him. "Yes..." He purred, pulling back from your neck. He slid his hand up to the back of your head, and pulled your torso closer as he leaned in.
You closed your eyes as you felt his lips softly connect with yours. It was the most amazing thing ever. All of the kisses you ever shared with your ex, none of them compared to what you were feeling right now. You could hardly believe you were kissing Klavier Gavin, after not seeing him for years. Klavier, sensing you warming up into the kiss, tightened his grip and deepened the kiss, never wanting to let this moment end, committing every sensation to memory. You sighed involuntarily as his lips moved against yours. That only made him pull harder, tightly wrapping his arms around your waist, and practically pulling you into his lap. The kiss lasted about 2 - 3 minutes, before you began to feel breathless. He pulled away and broke the kiss, pulling you back into his chest while the both of you caught your breath. He inhaled deeply, and shifted, moving you completely flush against his torso. He stroked your cheek as he asked "Well, how was it, baby?" You took a couple more breaths, trying to clear your mind enough to form a coherent sentence. "O-oh, it was absolutely amazing..." you replied, blushing terribly, both from what you just did, and the lack of oxygen. He laughed. "I'm glad. We'll do it as many times as you want, my Love." he whispered into your hair in a deep, sexy voice, sending shivers down your body. 

(A/N Aye my dear readers, that was some unexpected romance! I'm writing this book from a loose outline, and I wrote the first 7 chapters just yesterday, and when I got back from work today, I just started rereading and correcting it. I'm trying not to slip out of first person view for Y/N. Some notes I wanted to add, Klavier is indeed flirtatious, I wanted to save the romance for a little later in the book, but I figured that my readers would appreciate some romance after 7 long chapters in. Klav calls her the affectionate nicknames because in the game he does that to almost anyone, but I've sprinkled them in a little more frequently because obviously he's in love, and would like to call his lover more affectionate things. Klav and Y/N have dated others in the past, so obviously they both know to be responsible with their relationships. For the sake of the book, we're gonna say Klav and Y/N are saving intimacy for marriage, or you can just imagine they get together every now and then, because if my parents ever found out I was writing smut or lemon (Even though I'm an adult) they would probably kill me, XD and I'm just not too comfortable with it in general. Klavier obviously here makes some moves quickly after seeing Y/N because he's been in love with her for years, and Y/N is in love with him too. Feel free to comment if you have any questions, or notice blatant errors you'd like to point out. I'll try my best to answer them.  OK BACK TO DA STORY!)

(Klavier's POV)

He shut the door behind him, after passionately kissing Y/N goodbye. They spent the afternoon together after their meal, chatting and catching up on days gone by, with occasional affectionate touches, and soft looks. Klavier hadn't meant to make a move on her that quickly, but he could barely hold back when he saw her. His arms already felt cold and empty without her figure filling them. Kissing her was like nothing he'd ever experienced. Being a rockstar, he'd had previous relationships. None of them felt as right as Y/N already did. He realised when he got back into his car that he'd never discussed with her if they should put a label on their relationship. He wanted her as his lover, nothing less. He decided to bring it up the next time he met her, hopefully very, very soon. He let himself back into the apartment, and was immediately ambushed by a very cheerful Vogel. It was understandable that she was lonely, as he loved taking her almost everywhere with him. "Did you miss me, girl?" He asked, scratching her ears and stroking her back. Vogel whined in agreement. (A/N I love writing about Klavier's dog. I have a golden retriever too and she is the love of my life.) After taking Vogel out, Klavier sat back on the couch to text Y/N that he made it home, per her instructions. 

Klavier : I'm just got home, baby. I had so much fun today 😉

Y/N 😇 : Hi! I had fun today too! 😖
I hope we can meet up again soon! ☺️

Klavier : But of course! Anything to see my lover again ❤️.

Y/N 😇 : About that... Um, this is tricky. Are we exclusive? Like, dating? After today? 😖😅

Klavier : if it's ok with you. I want you to be my girlfriend. The thought of you being another man's girl makes me incredibly jealous. 😉😆😏

Y/N  😇 : 😳😖😆☺️💖
I hope you have a good night, Klavier. I'll text you tomorrow before I go to school!

Klavier: Alright then, my love. Until tomorrow! Sleep sweet, angel. ❤️

Y/N 😇 : Sleep well! 💖

Klavier clicked off his phone as a satisfied smile crept over his face. She's mine, my lover, my girlfriend! He thought joyfully. He pulled up her Instagram, (They had exchanged snap and Insta (Klavier has a private profile)) and set to liking all her pictures, smiling as he hit each one. (Y/N had to silence her phone from all the notifications, smiling to herself over his sweetness.)