Epilogue

(Author's Note

I was inspired to write this story one afternoon a couple weeks ago while spinning around in my chair in my room and just vibing to music. Still Into You by Paramore came on, but it was an edited version, made to sound like you were hearing it from another room at a party, and the thought struck me to write a story about Y/N and Klavier Gavin, and somewhere in the story, they'd meet and this song would play. I mentioned it a couple times. Klavier hums/sings it a couple times, and finally, I wanted to use this final version I found for the epilogue of my story. I hope you enjoy this final chapter.

P.S. Kristen was my older sister's name. She always went by Kristy though. 

-Chloe)

(Klavier's POV) 

"Are you serious?" Klavier asked, sitting across the table from his young wife, who was beaming at him joyfully. "I've never been more serious, Klavier! I'm pregnant!" she said, her face practically lighting up the room. It had been 6 months since the Klavier had married this woman, and already, his family was growing. Klavier quickly jumped up from the table and swiftly (but gently) scooped his wife up into his arms, kissing her deeply, before breaking away and pulling her in against his chest. "I'm so happy, Liebling. I can't wait to meet our baby. I can't believe I'm now a husband, and soon to be a father." he said, stroking her soft hair. His wife snuggled into his chest, a hand resting across her belly. "And I'm so excited to be a mother. I can't wait to welcome another member of our family." She replied, her face glowing. Klavier kissed her once again, reveling in the joy this news brought him. 

(A couple years later. Y/N's POV) 

You sang softly to your 2.5 year old daughter, as Klavier played the guitar next to her, gently. You loved these simple moments with your family, and you smiled as your daughter, Kristen Liesel Gavin, drifted off to sweet, sweet sleep. Klavier had settled into the role of a father so easily, he was a master at cleaning up messes, and singing your baby to sleep, and the most supportive husband any woman could ask for. Unless you asked him to fold laundry. He still hadn't gotten the hang of putting away the baby clothes properly. Onesies seemed to twist in his hands. 
You gently turned down the lights as you continue singing. "Cause after all this time... I'm still into you... I should be over all the butterflies... I'm still into you... and even on our worst nights... I'm into you..." 
Klavier continued to pluck away at the strings of the guitar as you sang, even though Kristen was long asleep. "Let em wonder how we got this far... cause I don't really need to wonder at all... yeah, after all this time... I'm still into you..." Klavier joined in as you sang "Some things... some things just make sense and one of them is you and I... and some things, some things just make sense... and even after all this time... I'm into you.... Baby, not a day goes by, that I'm not into you..." the both of you finished together. You smiled gently at your husband as you quietly got up, and padded out of the room. 
Klavier rose, and set down his guitar, and quietly followed you out, and you clicked the door to your daughter's room shut. At that, you felt Klavier's arms snake around your waist as he grabbed you tightly, kissing the back of your neck, and causing you to giggle the way you always did. 
"I love you, Y/N Gavin." he said into your neck. You reached up, and stroked the side of his face.

"I love you too, Klavier Gavin." 

(A/N. For other great stories, check out my friends  

Tayraearm and EmaTheSnackooLord)