Chapter 19 : My Sweet Y/N

(Y/N's POV)

You gasped as Klavier dropped to one knee in front of you, your mind spinning. Is this it? Is he proposing, what do I say? What if I mess up and make it awkward, oh my gosh, he's going to propose, I'm going to get engaged. So many thoughts attacked your mind as you tried to calm your breathing. Klavier inhaled deeply as he began. "Liebling, the past couple months of my life have been absolute bliss with you beside me. I've never wanted anything more than to ensure a future with you by my side. I adore you, Y/N. I want you to be the very first person I see when I wake up every day, and the last person I see before falling asleep, I want to spend my every day with you in it until the day I leave this world." he said, slowly and deliberately. Your eyes were already welling up with tears, trying not to leap into his arms already. Klavier searched your face, seeing your expression, and growing confident. "My love, my sweet, wonderful Y/N, would you do me the greatest honor of becoming my bride?" he finished, passionately. He drew a small box out of his pocket, with a beautiful pink ring nestled inside, the gemstones glinting at you in the sun. You couldn't hold back your tears any longer, you whispered "Yes, a thousand times, yes. I love you so much, Klavier..." as your joyful tears streamed down your face. He quickly slipped the ring onto your delicate ring finger, before standing up and grabbing you up into his arms. He pulled you into a passionate kiss, clutching you tightly as though he'd never let go of you. You gasped against his lips as he kissed you over and over, before finally pulling away to whisper "Thank you, my love. You have made me the happiest I've ever been in my life today." You wrapped your arms tighter around his neck, and kissed him again, feeling so happy that you were practically drowning in your emotions, "I love you, I love you so much, Klavier." you said, your face still wet with tears. Klavier set you down on the ground gently, still holding your hands. You gripped his wrists to steady yourself, still in disbelief. Wondering if you were going to wake up and find this was all a dream. You heard a squeal from behind Klavier, and the both of you looked towards the noise. You saw Arianna and David rushing towards you, but they looked different "Um... Ari?" you said in confusion as she grabbed you in a hug, squealing still. "What happened to your hair...?" you asked, returning her hug. In response, Arianna laughed merrily, pulling off the wig. "We didn't want you to notice us, and catch on! We got the whole moment on camera so you can send it to your parents!" You gasped, "Awww! Thank you, Arianna, and David!" you said. Klavier stepped behind you and pulled you back against him, "We'll always have this moment to revisit and remember." he said, kissing the top of your head. 

You and Klavier and Arianna and David went to your favorite cafe to celebrate, and spent the afternoon together laughing and celebrating your engagement. Arianna brought up the question of a double wedding, and you cried anew, glad she remembered, and that both yours and her fiances were on board with the idea. Arianna liked the idea of a mid-June marriage, with a fairly simple and not too crowded reception. Just the people close to you and your families. You loved the idea instantly, and the four of you agreed to meet up again later to talk about it again. With that, Klavier brought you home, where you and him spent the evening, laughing and romancing while making dinner, and snuggling up to watch a movie afterwards, as always, your favorite, (favorite/romance/movie) and you soon fell asleep in his arms, completely content and joyful.

(Klavier's POV)

Klavier got up from the couch, lifting up Y/N with him, and carried her to the bedroom. He got in bed and pulled up the covers. Snuggling in, and feeling her familiar warmth filling his arms, he stared down at Y/N's peaceful, sleeping face. She sighed quietly in her sleep, a smile beginning to play with her lips. Klavier leaned down and kissed them softly, wondering what she was thinking of.
How did I get so lucky...? he wondered to himself. He began to sing softly by her ear, "Put your hand in mine... you know that I want to be with you all the time... you know that I won't stop until I make you mine..." He picked up her hand, stroking it softly, gazing down at the finger that wore his ring, the ring that signified the promise of their love. He was in awe. In just a couple months, this woman will be my wife... he basked in the joy that thought brought him. That day couldn't come soon enough.