94

THE GREEN DRESS

TW: Sexual content

_____________

Fred slammed me against the wall, fusing his lips with mine in another demanding and desperate kiss.

He had found the empty and lonely garage built with huge doors next to his house where they used to keep their car.

Without waiting, he cupped my bum, pressing me against his body and kissing me as fierce and intense as he always did. I don't know how he managed to claim me that much, to make me this weak, to make me his with only kissing me.

His hands travelled all over my sensitive skin to sneak below my dress and caress my thighs as my back adhered to the dusty wood, creating a contrast between his soft touch and the rusty cold material against my naked back. I held my breath at the feeling of his warm touch.

"As much as I want to fuck you in every way possible," he whispered against my lips, starting to pull down my underwear as I kinda unbuttoned his shirt, quite desperate. "I bet we're already being missed at the wedding, so this will have to be a quickie, darling."

I felt myself already craving him and soaking in anticipation.

"Then don't waste time and kiss me, Freddie," I purred, watching how weak he got before my words, making me surround his hips with my legs. 

One of his hands made sure to hold me against the wall so I wouldn't slip while the other one sneaked in between my legs to caress my clit softly over my underwear, making me press the back of my head against the wall as soft pants left my lips.

"Already dripping, angel? So desperate for me?" he scoffed, running the back of his fingers through my wetness.

"How can I not when you are looking this bloody good?" I smirked, kissing the exposed skin of his neck and chest, hearing him taking a deep and long breath as his finger moved, teasing my entrance while his thumb played with my clit.

I moaned against him when I felt two of his fingers sliding inside of me, meeting my warmth in contrast with the sudden wind outside of the garage. 

Fred's touch felt demanding and burning, covering me with a current of pleasure that woke up every single nerve in my body. As I bit slowly his lower lip, making eye contact with him and watching that devilish smile filling his face, Fred pulled out his fingers of me, gaining my complaining sound. He lifted my dress up to have more access to me, staring piercingly into my eyes with a pleased smirk that showed me how much he enjoyed having me so at his feet.

"Shh, darling, I'm gonna please you properly," Fred whispered against my lips, unbuttoning his trousers and freeing his erection, grinding his tip through my pussy. 

"Fred, please—" I stuttered, feeling already desperate and my inside pulsating, wanting to have him again.

"Ah-ah, love, you know how to call me," he scoffed, teasing my entrance

"Freddie, please," I managed to say. His smile widened as his hands dug into the skin of my hips and he pushed inside of me in a hard thrust, making me whimper and drowning his own moan in the skin of my neck. He filled me, stretching me and claiming me.

"Fuck, Lilith," he groaned in a raspy whisper, making me tremble at his touch when his hands squeezed my hips. "I've been wanting to do this since the moment I saw you with this dress," he thrust deeper, still slowly to let me feel all of him. I tilted my head back, with the goosebumps covering my sensitive skin. "I couldn't even focus on the wedding, only could think about the fucking walking temptation you are."