12

"No fuc—"

"Damon."

His eyes were practically bulging—"Fudging way. Bonnie, she, you know..." Damon makes a motion with his hand as goodbye wave.

"Locked me in the prison world? Yeah I remember that."

Kai turned his his body to look at her, "And El, wow, you still look amazing. I mean you look as breathtaking as you did when you entered the prison world with Bon Bon." He steps back to admire her even more when he notices the the daggers that a man behind her is throwing at his way.

Nora is stuck in a state between shock and annoyance, how the hell is here? Apparently everyone can return back to the land of living except her brother. Well technically, Kai hadn't died.

Elijah, already annoyed with this person, asks him as he walks closer to him, "And who exactly might you be?"

Kai tilts his head and scratches his head, "I'm kind of offended. The pain and suffering I've caused in this town and people still don't know who I am? The real question is who are you two." Klaus narrows his eyes at the obvious perpetrator of this situation or 'attack', if he could even it call it one. He intervenes and steps in front of his brother as a way of showing who is in charge.

The ends of the heretic's lips slight turn up, as he walks closer to the group. "Kai Parker. You?" Nora resists the urge to roll her eyes at what's happening in front of her, great a pissing contest.

"Klaus," Elijah speaks for his brother and then introduces himself, "Elijah Mikaelson." Kai squints his left eye at the hybrid, "As in Santa Claus?"

He chuckles and quickly backs a few feet away at the sight of Klaus clenching his jaw, "Kidding, kidding. Klaus as in the original hybrid, right? I can see that this is a tough crowd." Not really though, Damon had to bite his cheek to suppress his chuckle.

"It appears that after we left, you Salvatores have made more enemies. How fortunate that we've returned brother." Klaus' pose is collected and shows no emotion to the child.

Nora pushes herself into the conversation and in the middle of the two men who were currently acting like high schools students, "What are you doing here, Kai?"

He stopped staring at the man behind her to give her look of 'I can't believe what you're saying', "What do you mean? Did you not bring me back?"

Damon blinks in disbelief, "Now why the hell would she do that."

Kai flashes her smile and points at her, "I don't know. Maybe she missed me. We spent four months together. Some feelings could have grown, you never know." He shrugs, "Have I told you that you still look amazing?"

"Yes, this would be the second time." Klaus' facial expression was blunt as it could be, a warning to walk away from them. Nora could feel his leather jacket right behind her, it was barely touching her back, but the coldness was there.

"Niklaus," Elijah said with a warning in his tone, he could already tell the patience in his brother was running thin. He didn't know if Kai had the potential of being a big threat and so far, the only thing that was being used against them were words.

Kai was going to retaliate verbally, but then stopped himself, "Nik." He then dramatically drawls out the name. The heretic snaps his finger as if he's connected the dots (you didn't connect shit), "Nik." He slightly lowers his voice, "He's the ex. Holy cow, how did I not see this coming?"

Damon is so bored out of his mind that he sits, he can tell that the person he had decapitated once was not going to go so far with two originals behind his ass.

Kai is pacing back and forth and stops in front of the elevators and repeatedly shakes his head.

"Kai." His name coming off her tongue for the second time worsens the tightness that she feels in her chest. He's in the room with her. He's alright.

"You're telling me you're okay with dating him and not me? Like hello, that guy has caused the deaths of at least a million people. How's he better than me?"

Damon decides to cut in this time, "You've killed your siblings, parents, your sister who was pregnant at her wedding, at least he daggers his."

Nora remembers what happened last time Malachai was here. She felt a bigger headache forming as the state of shock slowly faded. "Not to mention that fact that you've tried killing your sister's daughters as well as my son, so I am asking again Kai, what are you doing here?" While confusion is displayed on Elijah's face, Klaus tightens his jaw in anger.

Kai crosses his arms, "I honestly don't know. I was in the prison world and woke up here. I've been following this aura of energy. Unless..." He pauses to momentarily think. "You wouldn't happen to know if my nieces were here would—" he lets out a loud gasp as he touches his chest.

His fingers graze wood before they turn grey and he assumes that it's a stake that's gone through his heart. His body slips to the ground as Nora realizes that behind him was Alaric.

"That was for Jo." The ex-vampire hunter gave the monster in front of him a last look before seeing if anybody had been in the elevator with him. He mumbles a soft 'thank you' to above, he didn't want to deal with his fellow humans right now.

"Please tell me that is not a dead body. I think I'm going to throw up."