2

A/N: so hope was born in may 2012. I wanted the twins to be at about two years older than her. So they were born on October 2010. Klaus left mid feb. Okay that's enough talking. Enjoy -A

--------------

2011

She wasn't able to find him before their children had been brought out into the world. Twins. And she couldn't be more happier. They had been born near Halloween, the twenty-seventh and Nora decided right then and there that they would have costume birthday parties in the future.

The female hybrid wasn't able to travel to locations to see if Nik was there because carrying two babies and their luggage and hers was too much.

Instead she hired vampires to search for some information of him. Nora would sometimes shake her head at herself, if he was able to hide from his father he could easily hide from you.

She knew he once resided in New Orleans, so she made contacts there.

Speaking of the devil, she pulls out her phone. "Marcel Gerard, king of New Orleans, how are you?" He softly chuckles, not expecting that from her.

"Good and you El?"

"Same old, same old. Have any info?"

"Not really. Just wanted check up on you. Let's talk seriously, you know if he doesn't want to be found... then maybe you should just move on?"

Marcel had known Nora for a couple of months and already cared for her. She had visited him in his city a few months after giving birth wanting to know about what Nik and his family had built. And if he had returned.

She had told Marcel that Klaus had taken a family member of hers. The vampire concerned, tried to help the female hybrid.

Her laptop made a sound that means she had gotten notifications. "Hey Marcie got to go, I'll talk to you later. Also I might stop there possibly in a few weeks. Getting bored of this scene."

"Cool. Talk to you later. Bye."

Nora grabs her device and pulls up the email she just received.

Every time she looked at the email address she would laugh.

Kittykat06@gmail.com

If you couldn't tell who it was, it was Katherine. Last time she talked to her was months ago. Kat later disappeared off the face of the earth.

Nora read the email:

This would be so simple if you would've just given me your phone number. You said in the previous email that you wouldn't because I would text you constantly and annoy you and guess what? You're absolutely right. You're the only person I like lol. Anyway, I couldn't respond last time because your dick of a boytoy kidnapped me and held me hostage while he got to play "body snatcher" with this teacher. Anyway, I'm back bitch! You should also be grateful because your brother almost died if it wasn't for me so...

Her brother? How? Why? Actually she could already see this brother was Damon and he probably almost died because of his remarks. She shook her head, of course. She returns to the email.

Again, I'm losing the real reason why I'm writing this. Oh right, your boyfriend took you're brother for a murder spree through Tennessee and other states to make hybrids. lol he is so lonely, he really never should've left you. You're too pretty for him.

Are you serious? She was going to have to talk to Stefan about this. He had promise her he wasn't going to go back to his rippers ways.

Before she could continue reading, a crying could be heard from upstairs. She speeds to her nursery and picks up Stiles. A weird name for a baby.

It was used in a show she was watching and one day when she was binge watching it, Nik had said he liked the name. Said something about it being unique and something he had never heard of before.

Nora rocks Stiles back to sleep and places him back in the crib. She walks over to Ophelia to see if she's sound asleep. Her daughter was already a deep sleeper, her brother's cries barely affected her.

The mother closes the door and walks down the stairs. She grabs the laptop once again, and sits down in the couch to finally finish the email.

Also another reason why I'm finally emailing you is because I wanted to make sure the town would be safe for you and the kids. Mikael is dead. Um and yeah.

Your hoe is in town and living in a mansion while he sucks the blood out of Elena (my doppelgänger btw. I'm prettier tho) for his hybrids. I haven't been there in a while but the town is looking as normal as it could get.

Love ya, Kat.

P.S. if I were you I would leave his ass just like he did to you. Take care.

She sent Katherine her phone number. She missed her friend and didn't want her to be lonely.

--------

Eleonora was in Mystic Falls for the first time in fifty years and it still looked boring. She was scared of meeting Nik for the first time in a year and half. Her hands kept shaking softly.

"Here is the list with everything you have to do for the kids. I don't even know why I'm giving you a list, you've been with us since the beginning." The eighteen year-old blonde girl smiled at her boss. She was a total sweetheart and was perfect with the kids.

Nora at first thought Hannah wouldn't be willing to come from New York to a small town, but the teenager was becoming stressed with school and decided since it was summer it would fun to travel.

"Yeah but the feeling you're having is completely normal. You're their mom, you have to worry." Nora returned the smile and gave her babies a kiss on their foreheads.

"I'll be back." The hybrid walks to the door and waves at Hannah and the twins.

She walks to her car parked a little far from the hotel. As she drove to the address Kat had given her, she wondered what would happened.

The heat coming off everywhere was making her uncomfortable. She tried to think of happy thoughts.

Earlier that morning she had gone to see her brothers but no one was there. She called them several times, no one answered. Wait these are sad thoughts. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, the twins. Instantly a smile was placed on her face.

She stops in front of the mansion, Kat wasn't kidding. She walks towards the door and knocks. No answer. The movement of knocking seemed to have moved the door since it was now slightly ajar.

Nora walks in and is hit heavily with his cologne. Yup, he definitely lives in here. Its bit strong. She coughs quietly to not be heard. She's walking towards the stairs when she hears moaning. Her heart drops when she hears, "Klaus," being said in a female voice.

Nora brings her hands up to her mouth. What did I expect?

She speeds away to her car and drives to the closest thing she can see and knows: the boarding house.

Nora slams the door of her car and runs to the door. Someone open the door please. Teardrops fall from her eyes, her fingers try to clean her eyes but fail when more fall.

The door opens and she's faced with piercing blue eyes.

"Damon." Not being able to contain it longer she falls to the ground.

All she feels is her brother hugging her and heartache.