5

Are you guys ready for Klaus?!?! I'm so excited. Vote and comment. Nora is wearing the dress above.

------

The nervous female hybrid runs to her friend and flips her hair to both sides. Her black heels already killing her.

"What'cha think? Is it too conservative or too much?"

Once he sees her, Ric pretends to choke on his bourbon. The white dress looked really good on her.

He places the drink down and smugly looks at her. "I think this the best you've dressed since I've met you."

"Trash." Nora quietly mumbles after she turns around to head to her bathroom. 

They were currently in her room with him sitting on her bed.

To mess around with his friend, Ric asks even though he heard her. "Sorry, couldn't hear you. What was that?"

Nora raises the volume on her voice a little bit, "I said you're trash!" She returns with nude shade lipstick on.

Ric chuckles and goes to pour himself another drink.

Nora smacks his hand, "No more. You're going to be with me for moral support remember?"

"This your problem. I don't understand why I have to be there."

The hybrid tries to word out her problem, "Because..."

Ric fills out the blank, "Because there's a chance that you'll get lost in whatever color eyes he has. Something I don't know because I was usually plotting with your brothers to find a way to kill him!" Nora smacks him receiving an ow from him.

"What was that for?" She signals to the door that was opened.

"Stiles. Beck came to pick up Lia for her 'volunteering' and Stiles is probably in the kitchen savaging the fridge. Be quiet he could hear."

Not helping himself, Ric's mouth moves before his brain. "When are you going to tell them?"

She stops walking, her voice growing serious, "Tonight. There's a chance they'll hate me but honestly, I deserve it."

Trying to comfort his friend, Ric gives her a side hug. "They can't forever though.  You're their mother."

He gets up, "Let's go. The time has finally come where you meet the dick after 18ish years."

Ric leaves the room making Nora shout, "Two dollars in the jar!"

----------

Salvatore Boarding School