8

A/N: so um... I just noticed I made a mistake in the last chapter. Just wanted to know let you guys know that I'm going to fix (idk when) it by removing a part that wasn't necessary. If you didn't notice it, yay! Anyway enjoy the reading!

A week later

Howling could be heard from all over the town of Mystic Falls. Thankfully, Damon wasn't there or he would have threatened to kill some of its participants.

Most of the members of the North East Atlantic Pack tonight were in the their wolf form, roaming through the woods. Eleonora was one of them.

The she-wolf liked the freedom her form gave her, the feeling of not having to worry about absolutely nothing.

A wolf with tan-colored fur was pushing around a black wolf. To which the other wolf retaliated by sinking his teeth onto the tan wolf's neck and throwing him against a tree.

Nora resists the urge to roll her eyes at the pair. Luke and Seth always liked getting in trouble.

'Why the face pretty lady?'  The hybrid groans at Luke's question.

The pack in and out of form could communicate through a psychic link placed on them to make it easier to protect each other.

Seth agrees, 'Yeah, you're too pretty to ruin your face with frown lines.'

Nora gives up with the two and lays on the floor on her belly,'you teens are extremely annoying.'

'Amen sister,' Sarah, Seth's sister comes toward the three. She too lays down, 'It's so sad we're the only female werewolves of this pack for miles.'

Nora was going to say not anymore with Hope being here but remembered that wasn't her information to share.

'Luke shouldn't you be with Dean on understanding your responsibilities as a future alpha?' The hybrid tells him.

To which the boy responds to by saying he didn't know what she was talking about. Of course he knew. Everyone knew. He was next in line to the 'throne' and the only issue with that was that he wasn't ready for it.

Jess, his father, was currently fighting cancer and gave up his title to his younger brother Dean. Once Luke is ready, the reign will return to him. But for now he was still a kid, almost eighteen with the dream to beat Stiles at chess.

The boys continued to horseplay by tackling each other and move to another area far from the women.

'I can smell him on you,' Sarah comments quietly. The full moon shone brightly on them both and Nora was loving every second of it.