3

A/N:

Are you guys ready? Me eh.. jk. comment and vote guys!! and remember: confused? ask questions.

---------------------------

Present

Eleonora laid awake on her bed, hoping to fall asleep. She moves her hand and grabs her phone to check what time it was. 2:45 am. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. I mean today.

The female hybrid curled herself into a fetal position wondering how her sleep problem got to this point. Her medication wasn't working. 

Sleepless and restless nights began two months ago when Pedro, a child that is a student at the Salvatore School, asked Ophelia where her dad was. To joke with his mom, Stiles told the kid, "We don't know buddy," and chuckled.

She should've left it as that. A joke. But her anxiety made her overthink everything.

When the twins were ten years old, Nora gave a brief explanation why their father wasn't in the picture. He left them because it wasn't safe for them to be together. And when Lia asked her when he would returned, Nora wasn't able to respond.

She watched her children turn to Uncle Stefan and Uncle Damon for that fatherly support. And later watched that yearning dissolve in flames. Literally.

Stefan died and so did that parental role in Ophelia. Grief hit Stiles like it would normally to a kid, acting out. Ophelia on other hand, handled it awfully.

Lia believes her mother is oblivious to the things she does. Such as making sure her uncle's favorite books in the library remain untouched. But Nora notices everything.

From the way Lia always pauses when she passes her uncle's room (which was now a classroom) to her keeping all of his journals locked up (Damon's request. Saying there were some embarrassing things in there).

And then there was uncle Damon. Ah yes, giving her first knife when turned five, jokingly of course. And gave Stiles tips on how to talk to the ladies.

Damon was currently away having fun in his favorite city, NYC. Even though his breakup with Elena was years ago, it still hurt as if it was yesterday. (Stefan stabbed him with vervain, not the cure. He threw the cure, that was in the vile, at Damon in case he changed his mind about being a human in the future. Spoiler alert: he didn't take it).

While Nora rolled to the other side of the bed and contemplated literally everything, her son in the room upstairs was busy. Quietly writing down information about his father.

------------

How Stiles came to know about his sperm donor, who knew. Actually it was quite easy, Ric was drunk one night and started blabbering. "Klaus that piece of shit! Mikaelson my ass. He had no right to do that to your mom." Never had the kid been so happy his sister and mother weren't home.

The tribrid tried to get more information about Klaus, so he stole some notes from his uncle Ric that he had in a box. Pictures of writing that looked like the ones used by the Vikings were also in there.

In his handwriting, crappy like his father's, he wrote:

-made hybrids with uncle Stef, all failed.

-Tyler Lockwood was the first hybrid.

-killed a bunch of people, a bunch, like a lot. Probably a mil?

-an original and a hybrid. First of the vampires.

-has been living for a thousand years.

Next to what was already on the page:

-cheated on mom

-left mom (and us. Don't know if he knew we existed already though).

-definitely gave Oph the anger issues gene

-could be the reason why I'm good looking

-comes from the same pack of werewolves mom is from. Mates? (Probably not).

------------------

Back upstairs, Nora was finally closing her eyes when she got a call. She sighs and answers it. "Ricky," and drawls the y out.

"I was just checking through my emails from this morning. I mean yesterday morning. Like at first I-I-I thought it was joke, but it's not."

She sits up and tells him to calm down. "Breathe, Ric, breathe. Gosh and here I thought I had problems."

On the other line you could hear him do what he was told to do. Nora waited a while for her friend to relax.

"Well, you're going to have more problems because Hope Mikaelson has just applied to our school."

This time it was Nora who felt as if she couldn't breathe.